7. Hidden Emotions

Lucy's POV

Watching the gates close behind him, I take another look at his prosthetic. It was almost a perfect match for his other leg.

Metal, springs, and dark worn-out wood replacing flesh and bone. It was moving in tandem with him as he walked around the huge bull. This must be the reason he lives in squalor. False limbs like that could cost a small fortune. Made even more complicated by the fact that he was unique in this world. I made a mental note to ask him who assembled that when I got a chance. Right now though I was brought back to reality by (Y/N).

He brought both of his fists up to his face just below his eyes and kept his elbows down around his midsection. He kept bouncing from side to side on each one of his legs.

The wrestler began and made the first move towards (Y/N). Rushing at him with his head down I could have sworn I saw (Y/N) smirk behind his fists. The wrestler impacted solidly into his midsection. The crowd gave a massive cheer as the blow connected. (Y/N) being slowly pushed back into the wall. I could see the muscles left in his legs flex in strain. Slowing the both of them down slowly but surely. (Y/N) was holding this massive wrestler to a stalemate.

My mouth fell open. (Y/N) is holding a creature that could give Elfman a run for his money even. I had no idea he had this kind of strength in him. What happened next seemed to happen in a flash. I saw the wrestler mutter something at (Y/N). I couldn't make out quite what he said other than the last part.

"Monster."

I saw (Y/N)'s face go from a small smirk to deadpanned. Only for a split second though before a look of rage took over. Letting out what could only be described as a war cry, he shifted his hand quickly.

Grabbing across the bull for his left upper leg with his left. Then yanking it back across him. At the same time he twisted in a clockwise motion still holding his head. The sudden shift in weight and momentum caused the wrestler to topple onto his back.

Before he could react, (Y/N) was already on him. Wrapping his legs around his body and bringing his arm around his windpipe. He braced the arm currently wrapped around the wrestler's neck with his other arm and started squeezing.

I watched as the Bull's mouth shot open. Desperately trying to fill his lungs with the air that was knocked from them in the fall. What was left in them was slowly being squeezed out by (Y/N)'s legs. I brought a hand to cover my open mouth.

I had no idea (Y/N) was capable of this.

Or maybe... He wanted to...

All that doesn't matter now. I watched on as the area went completely silent. The only noises emanating from the small building were awful, gurgling, choking noises. The occasional grunt and extra strain from (Y/N) was also heard. His face contorted with rage, torquing down more and more. Throttling the life of the wrestler.

It didn't take long for the security to step in and pull (Y/N) off the dying wrestler. (Y/N) tried to fight them off until he came out of his rage. I was shocked to see this side of him.

I have only known him as a sweet, but lonely soul.

Now... I didn't know what to think.

Looking over at my family and friends, they also had the same faces as the crowd. Why was he fighting these people?

Was it because me and my friends drove him to it?

Some medics picked up the stallion and left the ring, leaving (Y/N) to cool off.

"So that was...different." I look over at Zeref.

"I have never seen him this way before. He was always so swe-" Mavis stopped me.

Alone and Unwanted On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara