runaways

These two are for Caspian and Ronan
:3 and they actually have a backstory

These two are for Caspian and Ronan :3 and they actually have a backstory

Fox, the younger of the two boys. He's smart, but still enjoys the small things in life

 He's smart, but still enjoys the small things in life

Bee, the older of the two. He takes care of Fox, and spends most of his time making him happy, and hiding the weight of their situation from him.

Bee was born in a manufactured community, on an island not too far from japan. The community was strict, only allowing specific people to make children to create a perfect bloodline. The first of that perfect blood, was Bee. Masks were given to those who passed a trial, of which the elders chose. Bee, was tasked to exterminate one who the elders deemed a traitor, he had no choice but to comply, when he was only 8. He was given a special role after receiving his mask, the role of Guardian, he who teaches the youth and leads them to perfection. Only those deemed perfect could be given this role. And so Bee was given Fox, a newborn he was tasked to lead to perfection. He bonded with Fox, and he knew that because of this, Fox would be forced to do horrible things like he once was. After finding this out overhearing the elders, and hearing them say Fox would be given the same task, he fled into the woods with him. He followed a map, given by the only elder who saw the evil in the society Elder Bird, and found a boat. He snuck on with Fox in his arms, with nothing but bread, just enough water, and a small blanket for Fox. The captain found them, and let them stay in the captain's quarters. He admired Bee's dedication, and tought him how to fish, and shared the food and water with him and Fox. When they arrived to Japan, the Captain brought them home to his wife, who bathed them both and cared for Bee, who had fallen ill just before arriving. When he got better, the captain gave him a mask for Fox, which he had carved himself.
Unfortunately, the Captain and his wife were old, by the time Fox was grown, they had both passed. Once again, Bee became the only one to care for Fox.
At night, Bee takes out a picture of the Captain and his wife, burning a candle next to it in remembrance.
Having no money, and now no home, Bee started stealing to feed Fox, and often doesn't feed himself. He wants to give Fox the world, but his health is forcing him to do less and less. Bee loves music, and every night, he sings Fox a lullaby he wrote for him

To explain the masks (obviously Fox doesnt wear his very often, but keeps it on his head)

The mask, in the Community, was a symbol of adulthood. Bee has a different meaning for giving Fox a mask, he said it was a symbol of Love.
Bee's mask is old and chipped, made of birch designed after the intenne of a Bee. Fox's is only about as old as he is, modeled after a Fox.
Bee rarely takes his mask off, he has a long scar going down his face, from an elder punishing him for spilling a bowl of rice as a child.

The capes they wear were gifts from the captain and his wife, at night, Bee gives his to Fox to use as a blanket.

Bee is around the age of the older brother (between Caspian and Ronan ^^' I cant remember who was older), about two years older then him

Fox is about a year younger then the younger brother. Fox is also very short, especially for his age