𝟎𝟎𝟏|𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥

»»————- ★ ————-««

"Rot in hell" She bitterly cursed, spitting pure venom to her foe.

She was held tightly to the chest of Upper Moon 2, She was bleeding out, could hardly breathe and  was slowly getting absorbed to her death.

"Oh Shinobu-Chan, You know hell doesn't exist right?" He smiled, Displaying his cheery demeanor to her which had greatly infuriated her.

She was getting dizzy, she was slowly being absorbed to her death. Ever since her sister died a lot had changed, including her, She lost her desire to live, She wanted to be at peace, she wanted to pass and be with them to be happy again.. but the words of her sister always echoed through the depths of her mind like an endless loop that echoed through the empty void of her mind of sorrow and guilt.

"Live and be happy"

Happy?, How could she? She was broken, traumatized, and hurt.

She had lost everyone she held dear, Her sister, mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, cousins, friends, and tsukugos in a blink of an eye, She couldn't do anything to save or help them, She was useless, She couldn't guide them well, She wasn't strong enough for them.

So she changed after her 3rd tsukugo's death, She had enough of it.

She was tired of failing her sister and her tsugukos, She was tired of ending innocent lives while she was in her mansion being protected and served, She wanted to be just like Her.

And she succeeded, now many had looked up to her, to them she was strong, caring, and intelligent. But that didn't change anything for her. She still felt lonely, sorrowful, and empty, Everything was the same.

But at the same time, something had also changed after her sister's death...

She started getting missions with the quiet and cold Water Hashira, Giyu Tomioka.

And Her first impression of him wasn't pretty. She thought of him as "Boring, friendless, Cold, And lonely" and he was, well except for the "Cold" part. The more time she had spent with him, the more she had learned about him. And one of those things was his past which was the key that opened the door to their friendship. She realized that he wasn't always cold and stoic, He had just lost many who were dear to him just like her, He said that he didn't deserve to live just like she did, He said that he was weak, just like she did.

She realized that the both of them weren't so different as she thought...

The little moments they had together become the key for their Love to bloom...

And soon they became lovers.....

When they became lovers things changed but not in a bad way but in a good way.

He became even more overprotective of her to the point where he wouldn't even let the demons they battle lay a finger/Wing/Nail/Tentacle or whatever land even the smallest scratch on her usually making her Unwillingly almost do nothing on the entire mission.

And It wasn't because he thought she was weak but because he wanted to avoid losing someone again... He didn't want to see another person he loved to get hurt and suffer, He didn't want to lose another one he wanted to be with her so much that it didn't matter whether he finished a mission filled with wounds and injuries as long as she was unharmed which makes Shinobu very pissed and makes her rAp- scold him for the entire way back.

Sooner they got married and were blessed with two beautiful twins.

One was a girl named Shiyu and one was a boy named Shino.