𝟎𝟎𝟐 |𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥

XXX

͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ━━*3 years later  *:・゚*:・゚ *:・゚*:・゚

It was a quiet afternoon at the demon slayer cemetery, No one was there since it was already 3 pm and everyone should be in their homes resting and preparing dinner or any missions and stuff, well except for one girl that is.

The girl knelt there, in front of the Insect Pillar's Grave, She was holding a bouquet of wisteria flowers which was the Insect Pillar's favorite kind of flowers.

"So are you happy now?"

"Finally now are you?"

"Well, I'm just the same...."

The girl had long black hair that was tied back into a messy high ponytail which was held by a purple butterfly clip and wore a butterfly Haori over demon slayer uniform.

Her eyes were red and puffy, her hair wasn't styled to her usual high ponytail, Her face was stained with tears and her hands were covered in bruises and cuts.

Bruises and cuts she had gotten from her rigorous training and missions.

But the cuts she had now weren't new ones they were from yesterday.

Today she didn't train for today was a special day for her and her family.

Well except her father that is.

Today was the 3rd anniversary of the day she had felt the most pain in her entire life, The day she had her dearly beloved Mentor, Bestfriend, Doctor, Savior, the person who had brought her to life, the most beautiful woman in her life, her Mother.

Everyone who attended the anniversary was now long gone and was at their respective homes.

But she was still here.

Why do you ask?

Because She just can't move on.

She even thinks that her mother is still alive out there.

She knew that the chances of her mother still being out there was a 1 in 10 but then again 1 is better than nothing right?

To Shiyu, Her mother's death was unusual, Her death was also the death of the Upper Moon two but how?, Sho had told them that their mother was absorbed by Upper Moon Two but it didn't sound believable since if he had absorbed her that would mean that he wouldn't have died or something, She knew her mother's history of consuming wisteria poison but she stopped when She had married Him, So the wisteria poison on her surely wouldn't have been the reason right?, She literally stopped it and never consumed it again. Or did she?

Everybody told her and her brother that she was dead, she was gone, she had rested, And that they should just let her mother rest.

Everybody did including him, Her father.

But they had a point to tell them that, Their mother's death was seen by her Mother's crow and had announced it right in the middle of the ultimate battle of humanity against demons.

Yes, The Ultimate Battle.

The battle that would finally end demonkind, Well or so they thought.

After the death of the demon king and the de-demonizing of Tanjiro, everybody thought that the demons had no longer existed.

But no, Unfortunately since demons transformed into what they are now due to their wounds being exposed to that of a demon's or Having demon blood extracted in them, So You can't kill all of them even after you killed the demon king.