𝟎𝟎𝟑 |𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

TW: POSSIBILITY OF TRIGGERING TRUAMA, STRONG LANGUAGE, MENTION OF DRUGS, ALCOHOL, AND VIOLENCE.

"THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?" He mocked, pointing to himself in a questioning manner.

"YOU MEAN WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" He shot back angrily at his father, pointing at him to further show who the words implied to.

The older male was left dumbfounded by the younger male's choice of words, but that quickly shifted to rage.

"DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT" He yelled, pointing his clenched fist back to the young man, his eyes burning with an intense fury.

"AND WHY NOT?" Shino answered, leaning his shoulder and glaring back at him to symbolize that he was not intimidated by his father.

Unfortunately, the scene only angered his father even more, causing him to snap.

"YOU UNGRATEFUL SON OF A BITCH" charging towards the boy, he violently shoved a distressed Shiyuu to the side in the process to pin Shino to the wall.

Shino wasn't able to dodge him and was therefore successfully pinned to the wall by his father. On the other hand Shiyuu was too distressed to even sense her father's movement therefore being shoved to the side.

Giyuu violently grabbed the collar of the boy's uniform and started to yell at the boy even more. Raising his fist to the boy's face to further intimidate him.

"SO WHAT? ARE YOU JUST GONNA BEAT ME UP AGAIN?" he continued to mock, making his father's rage ignite even more.

"HOW PATHETIC"

Shiyuu on the other hand was in a state of shock. She wanted to help her brother but she couldn't in fear of her father also hurting her. So she sat there sobbing not knowing what she was gonna do.

"YOU ASSHOLE" letting go of the collar, he quickly gripped on the boys neck and started choking him.

They boy's eyes immediately dilated as he started to choke from the tight grip his father had on his neck. Desperately and tiredly he tried to weaken his father's grip yet to no avail it remained firm causing him to only suffocate even more. "Weak.'' he glared at his own son with disgust and disgrace.

Shiyuu couldn't watch the scene in front of her go on, she had to do something before her father could hurt Shino even more "STOP!" She let out a pleading ear piercing scream.

The scream was loud and sharp which had startled them including Giyuu. Accidentally letting his grip on Shino's neck go and dropping him on the ground leaving the boy grasping for air and violently coughing.

While Giyuu was distracted Shiyuu took the opportunity and immediately ran to her brother's aid, gently resting his head on her lap. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS???"

"FATHER, HE'S YOUR SON FOR KAMI'S SAKE!" She yelled with angry tears pointing at him.

"AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED I DON'T EVEN HAVE A SON" he pointed, his piercing glare focusing on the female.

She stopped and looked at him. Up and down, her vision hazed and her head felt light weight.
Her father had said an amazing amount of insults and hurtful words to them but this was too far.