Chapter 17 - Watched

The crowd goes wild as I make a move towards my opponent and he takes a step back. I circle my neck, feeling it crack in the process. The Lion and I begin circling one another, neither of us going to make a move. 

"What you too scared?", I taunt the man in front of me. 

He scoffs and goes to grab me, but I swiftly dodge his attack, elbowing his back and stumbles down. He catches himself before he can completely fall to the ground, he then turns to me, a murderous look in his. Finally. He goes to attack me once more, but I move out of his way and this time kick him down. Quickly he gets up from his position on the ground and goes to get me again. Honestly piting him a little, I give him a little slack, allowing for a chance. His fist goes straight to my ribs. Mine to his nose and then his stomach. He counter attacks by slamming his fist into my nose and I soon feel a trickle of blood down my lips, to my chin and lower. I feel a smile grow across my lips and I laugh. The Lion looks almost shocked and I hear the crowded screaming. I punch him in his ribs than his stomach. As he hunches over to clutch his stomach I grab the back of his and bring it to my knee. Repeatedly. I then knee him in his balls and he falls to the ground. He flips over onto his back and before he can get up and I straddle his waist and begin punching him. Each time my fist lands in his face, I feel the rage pulsing through my veins and my mind becomes foggy. And soon all I can hear and see is their taunting faces and words. 

Worthless

Punch

Weak 

Punch

You deserve all of this 

Punch

You killed your Mother, you made me kill her

Punch, punch

I never wanted you 

Punch

Everything is all your fault 

Punch

Pathetic

Punch

Bitch 

Punch

The face of my dying mother fills my mind. I watch the life once drain from her sky-like blue eyes, then his maniac laughter in the background, mocking me. 

Punch, punch

I continue beating him until I feel the body beneath me go limp.  I open my eyes that I didn't even realised shut and look to see what happened. My opponent's bloodied face is the first thing I see. Then I see and hear the crazed crowd, jumping and screaming. I get up from position on the ground, and the announcer comes running into the rink. 

"There we go folks! The Daga sangrienta succeeds once again!", he screams, "Let's give her a round of applause!" (Bloody Dagger)

The crowd cheers as I leave the rink, feeling all eyes on me. 

Ace stands where I left him, a proud smile on his face. 

"Have my drink waiting for me", I order, before I leave him standing there once again and go to the change rooms. 

"You got it boss!", I hear him yell out to me. 

Once I get in the change rooms, I sit down at one of the benches. I look down to my fists and see a multitude littering my knuckles, blood slowly pouring out of them. Soon a few more drops of blood lands on my hands, and I touch my throbbing nose feeling the blood coming out. I may have broken my nose about 6 other times before, but it still hurts like a a bitch. It was then the door opens quickly.