2. Ketki Questions Abir And Kunal

Meanwhile in Rajvansh Sadan there was a deadly silence after Abir's furious outburst. Everyone were in their thoughts. Meenakshi was extremely happy that finally her plan was successful.

Parul was feeling guilty and helpless. Nanu was very much angry on his gadheda. While Kunal was confused that how his bhai could do this to Mishti whom he claimed to love so much, because of whom his bhai shouted on him.

Kaushal and Nidhi were very much upset for Mishti, and Ketki have had enough of this nonsense created by both of her brothers.

She knew about Kunal and Kuhu's divorce on the Navratri day. Yes, she knew she had heard their conversation that day while she was coming towards them to ask if she could return home with them.

But after hearing the conversation she left. She wanted to confront Kunal, but thought it was elders matter and she kept mum. But she did talk with Kuhu about it and comforted her.

Ketki was indeed the youngest in the family but, she was mature enough to understand and handle such situations. And she was cursing herself that why she met Kuhu and Mishti. Neither she had met them nor her brothers have had the right to hurt the most kind hearted girls she ever met.

Now she needed to speak, she had the right to ask her brothers that why they hurt her best of friends. She stood up with a determined face and walked in the hall to get the answers for her questions.

..........

Mishti and Kuhu both had slept after crying for almost an hour. Mishti's head was on Kuhu's lap and they both were in deep sleep but not peaceful. Kuhu got up after sometime and saw Mishti sleeping on her lap she carefully placed her head on the pillow and went outside. She needed Mishti to talk with Abir and decided to wake her up after half an hour.

She went in the hall and saw everyone sitting tensed it was almost lunch time and no one had dared to touch the food except for Mishti and Kuhu because Kuhu had forcefully fed her but Mishti being stubborn also had fed her. Kuhu saw everyone's pale face and went into the kitchen and brought food for everyone.

"Dadu, dadi I know aap Mishti ke liye worried hai. She #need us now but use support karne ke liye aap sabko bhi toh #energy chaahiye hogi na toh please thoda khaa lijiye." Kuhu requested keeping the food in front of them.

Everyone looked at Kuhu she'd actually became mature today. They all were so proud of both their daughters. They were strong enough to handle their own problems.

Bade papa smiled at her and caressed her hair and gave everyone a look. Everyone understood what he meant and started eating. After sometime while Kuhu was heading towards Mishti's and her room she saw Mishti up and getting ready to meet Abir.

Rajvansh Sadan, Living Room

Everyone came out of their room after hearing Ketki shout Abir's name at the top of her voice. Abir who was silently crying in his room wiped his face and came out of his room with a plastered smile.

Everyone were present in the hall and were looking at Ketki who had fury and rage in her eyes. It was very less times that Ketki would be like this and whenever Ketki was angry it would get the worst outcome.

Abir came and saw Ketki. He got to know that this was very serious and his smile vanished instantly.

"Kya hua Ketu Suketu kyu chilla rahi hai aur tune kyu sabko baahar bulaya?" Kunal asked breaking the silence.

But Ketki didn't answer she just went and stood infront of Abir making contact with his eyes. Abir could read her eyes she had questions, so many questions he immediately looked away.