11. Unplanned Meetings

"Get up Ms. Teapot." Nishant yelled at Mishti who was in her deep sleep, shaking her hardly.

He was trying to wake her up from almost 10 minutes, but Mishti was in her deep slumber dreaming about her Ajeeb Rajvansh.

"Sone de na Nannu. Konsi teri shaadi honewali hai?" Mishti said still her eyes closed and covering herself with the duvet.

Nishant was finally about to give up, but a mischievous idea popped in his mind and he took out to his phone.

"Fine. Tujhe sona hai toh so jaa Ms. Teapot. Mai tere Heart Specialist ko call karke bol deta hu ki aaj ki meeting postponed hai." Nishant said, pretending to call Abir, but Mishti got up and jumped on him, snatching his phone.

"Nahi, Abir meeting aaj hi hai." Mishti said while keeping the phone on her ears, unknown that no one was on the call.

When she got no response she realized that, she'd been tricked and glared at Nishant who was laughing hard.

"Oh God. Ms. Teapot teri shakal dekh." Nishant said hugging Mishti, who was frowning at him.

"OK baba. I'm sorry. Ab chal jaldi se ready ho jaa. Tera Heart Specialist aur Mr. Karela ko milna hai aaj." Nishant said when Mishti didn't reciprocate his hug, with a puppy face.

"Hmm...thik hai. But agli baar aisa mazaak mat karna ok." Mishti replied hugging him, while Nishant nodded.

"But agar meri shaadi hoti toh, uth jaati tu?" Nishant asked separating from Mishti, curious to know her answer.

"Of course Nannu, afterall tu mera best friend hai. Aur mai tujhse bohot pyaar karti hu." Mishti replied making Nishant's smile wider.

"Aur mujhe us ladki ko bhi toh All The Best bolna hai na. Afterall tujhe jo jhelne wali hai puri life." Mishti said laughing hard, making Nishant's smile vanish as he glared at her.

But soon he too started laughing with her as he again pulled her for hug, praying that she always smile like this.

"Chal mai chalta hu. Tu jaldi se ready hokar seedha spot pe pohoch ja. Tera breakfast maine rakh diya hai. Ok. And yes be my strong Ms. Teapot when you see him. Bye." Nishant replied as he separated from Mishti, kissing her forehead.

Nishant left, leaving Mishti in her room. Mishti got up fast and ran towards the bathroom as she didn't wanted to make her Ajeeb Rajvansh wait for too long.

................

"Kuhu, jaldi bahar aao yaar. Mujhe meeting mei jaana hai aur kitni der?" Kunal shouted banging the door of bathroom. Kuhu had been in the bathroom for too long today and Kunal was getting late.

"Just 5 minutes, Kunal." Kuhu yelled back, struggling to zip her dress which was stuck very badly.

"Paanch minute karte karte pandrah (15) minute ho gaye hai Kuhu. Please come out." Kunal replied glancing at the watch, wondering why Kuhu was taking so much time to come out, when Nidhi entered their room calling out for Kuhu.

"Kuhu teacher. Come out fast fast. Sab aapka breakfast ke liye wait kar rahe hai." Nidhi said. But she came to an abrupt halt when she saw something which shocked her.

"Dhaav te gayo Kunal. Tum sofe par soye the kya?" Nidhi asked, her forehead creasing in confusion as she saw the blankets spread on the couch, meanwhile Kunal who was too busy in getting Kuhu out, realized his mistake and started thinking for a brilliant excuse.

Kuhu had zipped her dress by now, but forgot to tie her dori when she heard Nidhi's question.

"Oh shit. Ab yeh ladaaku chhokro kya jawaab dega Mami ko?" Kuhu thought to herself as she was about to get out from the bathroom, but stopped herself thinking what'll Kunal reply now.