Till Death Tear Them A Part Except One [End] [Not]

The final end...

Noones POV

Miss Pauling told the team that gray Mann has build am another army of robots and the respawn has been sabotaged that means...

No respawn....

Death..is coming...

The team is in the living room all is dead quiet the others were nervous and some of them are sad and the battle is tomorrow.

But you....

You can't die....

You aren't human....

So the team has just been speaking to each other for the rest of the day

And you did all your best or last words for them after the lasted day ends...

Scout-
"Toots...are you alright...?

Y/n-
Y-yea I'm fine...just nervous and sad...

Scout-
*sigh* don't worry toots at least the suffering will be over...

When you got into your room you called watcher..

Watcher-
So...the ending battle is tomorrow...?

Y/n-
Yes watcher....I don't know how I will handle this myself....they are the only family I have left....I trust... I love....

Watcher came into your shoulder and nuzzles your cheeks wiping off the tear of your cheek with his wing...

Watcher-
Don't worry Y/n you still had me and the other guardian pets...

Y/n-
Thank you Watcher.....I hope your prepared if I did something more regrettable...

Watcher-
Don't worry.... I will.....

Time skip at morning...

Its daytime the team has been eating in the kitchen but you can still seems nervous...

You guys were at the waiting room....

Still talking while still can...

And saying compliment words so they wouldn't be scared....

Administraitor-
This is your end red team/Blue team....

5...

4..

3...

2...

1...

Go!

All of us ran out of the building and fighting them all we can do...

Your fighting a robot version of yourself right now she slashes your right arm but it bled and it healed very quickly....

You shot her...and the other one...you still go hit but it still healed quickly....

Your eyes glancing on your team members eyeing them its like when you blink they dissapeard in a dust...

You eyed scout who was hitting robots with his bat trying to avoid the damage...

You eyed at pyro burning every robot on sight...

And sniper at the tower sniping and dodging every bullet it came close contact...

You saw medic and heavy in a ubercharge killing everything on sight..

Engineer working on a dispenser while he can...

Spy dodging every move...

Soldier blasting robots with his rocket launcher...