Manor Madness Problems (Part 2)

Y/n POV

I got the key and headed to the maze.

Once I got to the middle I go to right.

When I go right I saw a skeleton rising from the grave.

I dashed to the left and there is a door.

I opened it and I saw an another key.

I got the key and go left...

And when I turn to my right there's another halfway which is very dark but a light in the end

You saw a candle in the table and you took it and go down the hallway.

You could've see a shadow watching you with yellow eyes.

When you got to the end you bumped into something skeletal

When you look up it was the headless horseless horseman.

It swung its axe to you but you easily Dodge it.

Now you ran every hallway you reach while the pumpkin head keeps laughing swinging the axe to chop your head.

And lucky enough since you aren't human you used your speed ability to run fast enough.

When you lost the pumpkin head.

You look around and its very dark.

So you didn't have the candle since you drop it.

You go to your left and touched the wall so you wouldn't be lost to your direction.

When you reach it you feel a switch and you flipped it.

And again you saw a key.

You took it and found an another door you opened it it was just many keys door every door the same one.

And finally!

The exit!

You opened the door and your team watching in a wide screen TV with merasmus and you saw that they were watching you and waiting for you to come back.

When they turn around and saw you they cheered and your happy because everyone got here safe.

And merasmus remind us that its just a game and wanted to us.

And that's what it is turns into a

Manor Madness problems.

(A/n:sorry for being inactive for a while since I'm having a hard time but I hope you all enjoy it again...and..take care!)