Darn blue's

Noones POV
The battle so really going well...but the red/blue's... They have a plan to kidnap Y/n...

As Y/n went outside it was getting night but when she is about to go in the base nine men tackle her and the red/blue medic pulled out a choloform then put it on Y/n's mouth.

She couldn't use her power
But then she passed out....

The other men put her on their shoulder then came back to their bases..

Time skip-

Y/n POV
I woke up tied in a operation table then..I remember I got kidnapped by the reds/blue's everywhere in the infirmary is dark only the silhouette of the items can be seen...

I started to panic.

I don't even wanted to experience it when I was a kid I'm kidnapped and got experimented and tortured but lucky I survive...

Then Red/blue medic came in with a syringe and a liquid on it with unknown substances

BM/RM-
"Oh your awake fraü now we will begin your examination..."

He said in a sadictic and insane smile...

Teams POV
Dinner is getting started

Then everybody came in the dining room

But Y/n didn't...

Scout
" Have ya guys seen Y/n..?"

Engineer-
"I don't know scout she hasn't come down yet..."

Spy-
"I'll check Mon Ami."

Spy came into your room but found noone even the bathroom and the window..

Then he saw a letter on a bed...

If you wanted your little team back...come and get her...:)

Blue team/Red team-

Spy immediately sprinted to the dining room and tell.

Spy-
"GUYS Y/N HAS BEEN KIDNAPED BY THE BLUE'S!"

Team-
"WHAT?!"

(Sorry for the short chapter.)