f o r t y f i v e

Jisung was stupidly sitting on his porch when a figure wearing a simple black tee, along with a pair of grey sweats and fluffy sandals walk out of her house, which was located right in front of his

Jisung was stupidly sitting on his porch when a figure wearing a simple black tee, along with a pair of grey sweats and fluffy sandals walk out of her house, which was located right in front of his. The boy jolted on his seat, sitting up straight after a few minutes of dozing himself to sleep- in the dark, under the single light above him.

He saw Saeron glance the road to check whether a car would pass by and when there were none, the girl jogged towards Jisung who attempted his best to hide the big smile that forced to show whenever she came to his sight.

The wind blew her silky hair, floating gracefully under the moonlight which unexpectedly caused Jisung to freeze on his spot. Until a clap infront of his face yanked him out of the moment.

"Bro- you're drooling," Saeron laughed as she lightly tapped his cheeks to get him back to reality, and Jisung only blinked, shocked to see her already right standing right before him.
"Then your eyes were playing tricks on you," he defended as he cleared his throat, straightening his posture.

Saeron clicked her tongue then lifted a brow, "Sure pwark." The girl giggled when his eyes rolled, then urged her to enter the big mansion door.

When they're inside, Saeron couldn't help but trail her vision all over the space, considering it was her first time to actually enter the house.
It was tidy, silent but peaceful, the big chandelier that hung above them decorated the ceiling, making it look elegant.

"Tch, I can't believe you waited on the front porch when you have a whole big ass space right here" Saeron retorted which made the boy hiss for her to shut up, "At least show some appreciation that I left such a spacious room to wait for yo ass on the front porch."

His pouts made the girl squeal inside, and his cheeks received a pinch from her. "Thank you jisungiee~" she smiled, still pinching his poor cheeks and Jisung could only muffle words. "It hurts!" he exclaimed until Saeron let go then laughed.

Just when Jisung was rubbing his poor swollen cheeks, the sound of rapid patters echoed throughout the house when another being showed up infront of them, resulting Saeron whose lips were falling agape, eyes widening in shock, "Oh my what the- you have a dog?!"

Myke ran over, first to Jisung who kneeled down to rub it's head. "Heyy Mykiee, look who's here" Jisung said to the overly happy dog, wiggling his tail out of joy before walking towards the figure standing beside him, who was still stunned by the fact he had- a dog.

"Hiii- gosh you're so cutee," Saeron kneeled as Jisung sat up, ruffling the dog who she assumed to be Mykie- with a playful manner. "His name's Mykie?" Saeron asked with her eyes lit up and Jisung chuckled befofe shaking his head, "No, it's Myke."

Okay so she assumed wrong then.

Boy if dogs could talk, Myke would run up to her and scream about how happy he is to finally meet her after the countless rants Jisung told about her. Every single day he'd say something about how she looked so familiar, starting from where he met her the first time, during the first day of school.