010

"MARRIAGE?"

"DON'T  YOU WANT TO?"

the young prince shook his head.

"easy there, it's nothing like that my love." he chuckled and the princess who usually didn't lose her composure raised an eyebrow at him, "then what?" she spat.

the man pulled her in for a hug. "i just remember our first meeting. you were all like, 'stop acting like we're close, you're obviously the type who leaves ladies out of the blue!', i've got to admit, you caught me off guard with that one." he giggled.

"but look at you now, asking my hand in marriage."

his teasing earned him an eyeroll from the princess.

"marry me, (y/n)." he said, causing her to look at him and gave him what he thought was the biggest smile in the world.

"yes." she rested her head in his chest and they both giggled in happiness.

"i love you, (y/n)."

the young lady didn't reply for a while and just embrance the warmth of her now fiancé in her arms.

she let go of the hug and put her hands on his cheeks, kissing him softly.

"i love you too, jean."

i couldn't focus on what i was doing so i decided that it was time for lunch break, it was noon anyway.

i called sasha and went to a nearby mcdonalds for lunch since i was craving fries.

after satisfying my cravings, it still won't get my mind.

that dream earlier, what the fuck was that?

first, it was armin appearing in my dream, now it's jean? i could swear they're both manifesting me right now cause what the fuck is this.

okay, maybe let's not jump to conclusions.

maybe it's time i think about it. i've been having these too frequently, somehow i always remember them. also, it's like in the same setting everytime!

it's always something about me being princess or something.

is this the past life thing that's seen in movies?

girl, that's absurd. i don't even believe in those in the first place so how could i think of that.

"(y/n)? you good?" my thoughts were disrupted as sasha called out to me.

"oh yeah, all cool." i said, regaining my composure.

"aren't you gonna finish that burger?"

i lost appetite anyway so i just decided to give it to her, she was happy with it.

as we got back to the campus, it's like the world has something agaisnt me.

"hey (y/n)! sahsa! got back from lunch?" jean greeted us.

sasha said yes and they kept talking, a small talk. i just stood beside them not saying anything.

"anyways, gotta check the practices with eren. see you later!" he waved goodbye.

"wait!" i called out to so he stopped in his tracks.

"hm?"

"i'll check them with u later, you guys wait for me, i just some things to finish up with armin. i'll be there at 2."

he nodded and went on to meet eren, "okay."

as i headed to the theater's club practice i ran into armin.

"finished lunch?"

i nodded, "you?"

"yeah, i just came back, let's go."

i went with him and finished up some things.

when we were about to finish, he got a notification from his phone.

naturally, he took a look at it to see what it was about and i just minded my own business.

"sir levi wants us to meet him. he said now"

right now? really?

i just my watch to see what time it was, 1:53. guess i won't make with jean and eren.

"okay, i'll just fix my stuff."

i grabbed my phone and opened the message app.

(y/n): hey jean, i won't make it. you and eren can go without me!

jeanboy: huh

jeanboy: why

(y/n): sir levi called us

(y/n): soooo

(y/n): anyways, sorry for having you wait!

jeanboy: hahahaha dw

"are you done, (y/n)?" my attention turned to armin who was waiting at the doorway.

i grabbed my bag and stood up. "let's go." i said walking towards him and tapping his shoulder.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

a/n: i know this update took a bit of time, and it shorter than usual. plus i didn't proofread this so sorry for any grammatical and spelling errors.

i really had no motivation and inspo, i think it's because i stay at home all day that there's nowhere to get it from HSHSHAHAH

i'm sorry lol, i'll do better next time!!

ANYWAYS,, i just published a naruto fic!
its a sai x reader, go check it out on my page! (maybe give me a follow too lol)

as always, love y'all!