018

"WELCOME TO THE UNIVERSITY
OF PARADIS!"

students and other people were greeted by a huge banner at the entrance of the campus. everyone felt excited and ready to take a tour around the place.

it was finally day one of the university festival.

everyone was told to go to the campus stadium where the opening ceremonies would be held. i, armin, and jean were the assigned emcee of the ceremony.

the cheer team and the dance club decided to team up to perform for the opening program and they did just so perfectly. the sound of trumpets, drums, and several other instruments was also heard to keep everyone and the whole ceremony lively.

and now, it was my turn to be the center of attention.

"WELCOME TO PARADIS UNIFESTIVAL 2022!"

armin, jean, and i shouted in unison which got the whole crowd cheering.

"my, my! our crowd today looks very lovely, isn't that right, jean and armin?" i spoke through my mic.

"you're certainly right, (y/n). it seems like everyone's pumped up for this festival." jean replied, smiling at the camera.

yes, there were big screens and cameras. this was a top university, after all.

"well then let's get started, shall we?" armin suggested and everyone cheered while the whole music club started playing their instruments again.

"what's up everyone! welcome to the paradis unifestival 2020!" armin waved at the audience and he continued, "we have a lot of things for you to enjoy in two days!"

everyone's anticipation was building up, "all over the campus, you can see different directories to help get to the different places, but first, let's hear from our school head. everyone, let us all welcome, dr. erwin smith." jean said and everyone clapped up hearing the name of mr. smith.

his speech went on about two to three minutes and as usual, he was very well-spoken and firm. someone truly fitted for the highest position of a prestigious university.

he stepped aside to let us have the center stage again and let us speak.

"thank you so much, mr. smith. i'm sure you have touched the hearts of our crowd today." i said with a lot of praise. i spoke again, "now, let us not keep everyone waiting for so long, are you all excited to roam around the campus?" i asked the crowd and they all screamed, i felt like a celebrity.

"everyone! the university welcomes you with open arms! feel free to go about and around!"

as soon as i said that, everyone started leaving the stadium while a few stayed to take a couple of pictures. i could finally let out my breath that i didn't even realize i was holding.

"(y/n)! you were awesome!" sasha came running to me and hugged me immediately.

"i was so nervous!" i exclaimed holding my hand up to show her that it was visibly shaking.

"you didn't sound nervous though, you did great." a voice from behind said.

i turned around, "sir levi! thank you so much!"