011

"YOU'RE BOTHERED BY
SOMETHING, AREN'T YOU?"

"EXCUSE ME?, DO YOU
KNOW ME OR SOMETHING?"

"i'm a psychic, i can tell people's fortune and read auras. here's an advice, listen, don't make the same mistake twice, choose right this time, follow your heart, don't let yourself get into that downfall." the lady, who was dressed in a black and red theme said, looking straight at my eye.

i didn't know what to do. i looked around to see if there were any cameras, what if this was a prank show. "i'm sorry?" i asked, oh, she said she was a fortune teller, did she like read my fortune or something?

i'm not the type to believe in theses kind of these so i just grabbed my wallet to get out of the situation, "uh how much fo—" she stopped my hand and looked at me again.

"you're aura is very different from the ones i've seen before, it's very unique, it feels very noble, if i must say, yet it's seems to be so disturbed. you should clear things off your mind."

and with that, the lady in black and red left, leaving me confused. seriously? clear things off my mind? she just added to it!

i guess that made my morning interesting. i continued to walk my way to the campus and just shook off what the lady said, it's probably not real anyway.

mikasa and i were supposed to meet at the front gate so i waited for her before going the the classroom where we do most plannings and organizing. for not long, she already arrived waving at me.

"(y/n), did i make you wait long?"

"not really, i just kinda got here too."

she grabbed me by the arm and we walked together, i told her about the lady psychic from earlier. and she seems really intrigued by it.

"but was if was actually true?" she asked.

"then how am i supposed to know what choice she was talking about?" i said holding my hand out doing like a questioning gesture. "plus she talks as if there's something gonna happen and i have to make that 'choice' to save the world, like i'm some hero 'ya know." i continued.

"makes sense, but the part where she says that something is bothering you, was she right about it?"

now that i think about it, there's really nothing bothering me, i mean this whole student leader thing isn't as pressuring and stressful as i thought it would be, it was pretty fun honestly. the people made it nice.

right.

speaking of people, there's one thing that is bothering me. the dreams of with jean and armin in it. i think, ever since the day before i got to meet armin personally, i started getting them, and they never stopped! they felt very realistic too, as if they were a memory of the past, which is why it bothers me so much.

"well?" mika snapped me out of my thoughts, making me realize i was really quiet.

"she was right, wasn't she?"

i sighed, "i guess she is."

"care to tell me about it? the lady did say things about clearing things off your mind, right?"