-25-

Hey cute pumpkins. I'm here again with another chapter. Hope you like it and thanks for coming here.
Love you all❤🤧✨

°•°

I was drowning in happiness for the first time here, in my dreams. And for the very first time l wasn't complaining about the time I spend here with her.

She told me to rest and after the long talk, I closed my heavy-lidded eyes and wanted to keep them shut for some sleep. But again I found myself in front of the white hallway which was the gates of my memories.

Again there was a noise coming from my right side door, a laugh.

My laugh.

With all the joy I have in my heart I tried to open the door after walking towards it. As if the moon was with me, and the door clicked before I touched it.

My hands automatically went to my lips to contain the wide grin that's continuously spreading on my face. Butterflies were pacing here and there in my stomach giving me chills of euphoria.

And without any further due I opened the door.

There was me, sitting on the bed with a beautiful cream-colored teddy bear in my hands.

In my house.

The other second when I closed my eyes I was sitting at the exact place with all the emotions in my eyes. Everything that happened was suddenly in front of my orbs like was just waiting for me to reveal it.

I love talking to her all day. The way she always cares for me is what I crave no matter how much she gives me.

The tenderness in her eyes for me, the feeling of her fingers in my hair always makes me feel some type of way. It's amazing how can a person affects me so much with their actions and words.

She is all fluffy and so soft for anyone. When I blinked my eyes, a feeling of something delicate in my hand wakes me from further thoughts. It was a paper.

When I opened it, it was a number.

Her number, in bold letters.

My eyes widen, mouth open in shock at what's written on it with the number. 'Would you mind if you give me your number?'

What's shocking is that the sentence was written by me, which means I asked her number.

Wait what!?

Am I this shameless?

All of a sudden my ears and cheeks were totally blushing red with shame. God! This is so, so, like so so embarrassing.

But one thing was clear. This me is something else. I am changing, improving maybe. The reaction was immediate and my lips parted and small giggles left from it like no tomorrow. I feel like smiling these days.