🌹 Chapter 13 🌹

Previous chapter: Purvi has started to realize her love for Kavin and Pankaj/Nikhil got a clue for that too. Pankaj/Purvi fight on chocolates that got solved by kavin and he went to Purvi's house and met with her father.

________________________________________________________

Morning 6a.m

Purvi's home

Purvi is already awake and go for her daily exercise routine and comes back around 7a.m. She goes to kitchen and start preparing breakfast for 3 of them. Her Father, Rakesh was already awake by the time and went for his daily yoga session with his neighbor friends. It's 8a.m and purvi has already prepared breakfast and now waiting for Rakesh and kavin. Rakesh comes back.

Rakesh: beta kavin nhi dikh rha. abhi utha nhi h kya?

Purvi: pta nhi papa, abhi tk woh room se bahr nhi aaye

Rakesh: toh beta, jakr uthao usse.

Purvi: papa aap jaeye na, main breakfast table pr rkhti hu tb tk

Rakesh: woh main kr lunga. Tum uski friend ho, toh tumhara usse uthana thik hoga. Mujhse toh woh abhi kl he mila h

Purvi: okay papa, main jati hu

Purvi went to kavin's room and knocked on the door, but there was no movement inside room. She knocked again and after receiving no reply, she went inside the room. Purvi saw that Kavin is sleeping very soundly and there is a small smile on his face. Purvi went near him to wake him up.

Purvi: kavin sir, uthiye 8 bj gye h. aap office k liye late ho jayenge

Kavin: hmm.....

Purvi: Sir, ... sir (in mind: sote hue kitne cute lg rhe h sir.... oye pagal kya soch rhi h....)

Kavin: Dad please 10 mins more na

Purvi smiled after hearing "Dad" from Kavin, as he mentioned about his family being in Delhi, but never talked more than that. It's understandable as it's only been two months since he has joined CID, and might not be that comfortable to talk about everything. But it's cute to know that kavin's dad must have waken him up daily , for him to get this habit of calling his dad in sleep.

Purvi: kavin sir, uthiye (she shakes him a little)

kavin: Dad, please 10mins main kuch nhi hoga. sone do na

Purvi decided to give him 10mins and went out for a while.

Rakesh: kya hua beta, kavin utha nhi

Purvi: woh thodi der me uth jayenge, aap tb tk ready ho jaeye

Rakesh: okay

Rakesh went to his room to get ready and after 15min, purvi went to kavin's room again. But he is still sleeping.

Purvi: Kavin sir , 15min ho gye h ... ab toh uth jaeye na

kavin: hmm......

Purvi went near kavin and took his blanket off, and drops few water drops on his face. Kavin gets up at once (his eyes are still close).

Kavin: dad , kya kr rhe h aap?

Purvi: Dad nhi, purvi sir

kavin: Purvi?

Kavin opens his eyes and realizes that he is not in his house right now, and purvi is standing in front of him.

Kavin: kya yr... uthana tha toh pyaar se uthati na, ese paani fhek kr kon uthata h?