🌸Chapter 18🌸

Previous chapter: Purvi got discharged from the hospital and Vikram went with Kavin/Purvi and started living with them.

___________________________________________________

Purvi's house

Purvi was resting in her room, meanwhile Vikram went outside for some work and later to his hotel to bring his stuff. Rakesh went for his usual therapy sessions. Purvi was alone at home when her maid Nisha came for cleaning. Nisha did her usual work and cooked light food for Purvi. Purvi had food and medicines and went to kavin's room to check cctv footage of yesterday, as both were not able to check it. Nisha was not allowed to enter Kavin's room, as he wanted to make this mission secret, and Purvi also asked Nisha not to clean Kavin's room, so Purvi cleans Kavin's room whenever Kavin was not in the room. Purvi checked the footage, but she didn't find anything unusual.

Purvi (in mind): hum iss mission pr two weeks se kaam kar rahe h, pr esa lagta nhi ki mere aas paas kisi ki jaan ko khtra ho. Jin neighbours k bare m acp sir ne btaya tha, woh bhi kuch gadbad nhi lagte h, balki unhone toh ek din ek old aunty ki help ki thi. Khi yeh mission bss hume gumrah krne k liye toh nhi. ......hmm...... pr ACP sir ne specially Kavin sir ko yha bheja h toh kuch toh baat hogi na. Kya karu? Ek baar yeh pair thik ho jaye phir kuch krungi.

Purvi was about to leave Kavin's room then her eyes fell on Kavin's bedside desk. There was a small photo frame of the whole CID team. Everyone was in the photo : ACP sir, Abhijeet, Daya, Dushyant, Dr. Salunkhe, Tarika, Shreya, Nikhil, Freddie, Pankaj, Ishita and Purvi was standing in the front with Kavin. She smiled looking at their photo as she also had the same photo in her room. This is the CID family she is so proud of. She put the photo back on the desk and went to her room.

CID Bureau

Everyone was working on the new case of kidnapping and murder. They searched for evidence and testimony of neighbours. By the evening, they were able to solve the case and successfully saved the kid.

Pankaj: acha hua aaj k case main woh baccha jaldi mil gaya. Uss sunsan building m jb humme baccha mila tha toh, kitna dara hua tha. Agar or time lagta toh.....

Freddie: haa pankaj, acha hua woh sahi salamat h. Iss umar m agr esi buri situation main bacche ko daal do toh, kbhi kbhi toh bacche k dimaag pr or Dil pr bhi asr ho skta h. Akele ese sunsan jagah to meri bhi halat kharab ho jati h

Daya: ha, pr chalo ab woh baccha shi salamat h or thik h

Abhijeet: hmm.... Arre kavin

Kavin: ji sir

Abhijeet: maine suna ki kal na toh tum soye nahi khana khaya

ACP: esa kyu?

Kavin (in mind): yeh purvi ki bacchi na

Kavin: kuch nhi sir, bas jb main hospital main hota hu toh bhook hi nahi lagti.

Pankaj: esa kya? Main toh kahi bhi chale jao, bhuk toh lg he jati h

Freddie: mujhe bhi

All laughed. ACP took his phone out and messaged someone

ACP: Ab esa kro ki tum sb ghr jao, or rest kro. Or ha kal hum Purvi se milne chalenge.

All: yes sir

All went to their cars and started going back home. Kavin sat in his car and got a message. He checked out the message, and a small smile appeared on his face. He started his car and after around 30min reached a house. He parked his car, went to the door and rang a bell.