How Could I Forget (Hwa version) 《A》

Summary: Seonghwa's version of the break up and how he was handling things.
*
*
Topic: Angst
*
*
Sorry for any mistakes
*
*
Thank you 10nightinhell for the idea
************************************

Seonghwa could only replay the hugest mistake he could ever make over and over in his head.

He couldn't imagine what San was going through, god did his miss him.

Yet he couldn't bring himself to talk or see the younger, he just couldn't, it hurt too much and he knew it was all his fault.

He didn't know when everything changed, he was going through a lot, but that still was no excuse for what he did and he knew that.

He let some time go by and he never really saw San out anymore, which worried him, but he also still couldn't just go and think he'd immediately be forgiven.

He cheated...

And who would want to take a cheater, and a liar back.

He laid down feeling horrible as the events from that day played through his head.

***

"S-Seonghwa..."

He saw the tears and even if him and the secretary he brought home didn't get far he still felt horrible and couldn't go through with it at all anymore, but then San walked in and his entire world crashed.

"San! No wait!"

He pushed the other male off of him and ran after San, but he was too late he was already gone.

"W-what have I done..."

He kicked the guy out and stayed in their room waiting almost till one in the morning till he heard San come in.

"Sannie" Seonghwa said worried snd went to him, his heart breaking nore when he saw the boy's face, the dried tears, puffy eyes, and over all sad look.

"Don't... just don't..." San said and started tearing up again.

"San-"

"I SAID DON'T!" he yelled as the tears started to fall down his face "HOW COULD YOU!" he yelled again.

Seonghwa just went quiet.

"NOTHING?! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY AFTER WHAT YOU JUST DID!"

Seonghwa started to tear up "San.. I'm sorry..." was all he could say.

"Sorry.... sorry dosen't fix this at all..." San said.

"San..please it was a mistake, I couldn't even go through with it.."

"GO THROUGH WITH IT?! WHY DID YOU EVEN DO IT?! ARE YOU TIRED OF ME HUH?! WHAT DID I DO WRONG?! WHAT?!" San cried.

"No, no that's not it... San it's just I'm going through a lot and I know I know that's no excuse.. and all I can say right now is that I'm sorry..." Seonghwa said starting to cry.

"I'm sorry..." he repeated.

San went quiet

"Get out.." San said quietly at first before the tears started again.

"San pl-"

"GET OUT!"

***

Ever since that day Seonghwa abided by what San wanted.

They broke up and he left, now staying in a hotel till he found another place.

He was laying in bed and staring at a picture of him and San, he was tempted to call him, but didn't not wanting to make things worse between them.

He sighed turning his phone off then tried to sleep.

***

Seonghwa happened to be out one morning and saw San, smiling and laughing with his friends.

He wanted to go say hi, but he didn't want to ruin the boy's day so he just admired him from afar and felt okay, knowing that he was doing well.

Little did he know he'd run into San later that day accidentally.

He was in the store just doing a bit of shopping since he was hungry and was trying to figure out what to get, he wasn't paying much attention and accidentally bumped into someone immediately apologizing, then stopped when he saw it was San.

"Oh.. umm hey" he said awkwardly.

San surprisingly didn't just ignore him or roll his eyes anything he actually said hi back, the same amount of awkwardness though, but it was better than something negative.

"How've you been?" Seonghwa asked.

"I've been okay, what about you?" San asked.

"Could be better, but for the most part I'm okay" Seonghwa replied.

San hummed "well I have to go, see you" he said and left.

Seonghwa could tell San was better and happier, whatever it was that was making him happy again he was glad he was doing okay.

And that's all he could ever wish for, maybe, just maybe he would work up the courage to have a talk with San and explain himself, but today wasn't that day yet.

***

Sorry for any mistakes and for it being short 😔

I honestly don't like this one much, might take this down later and rewrite it, dunno.

Anywhooo I hope you're all having a good day or night 💖

OH AND I AM BACK FROM MY TRIP ^-^