First time 《M/F》

Summary: San and Seonghwa decided that they were ready to go all the way and have their first time together, instead of just their normal getting each other off and going no farther than that.

¡Top! San
¡Bottom! Seonghwa
(Yea I switched it up 😬)

Topic: smut/ fluff

Note: san is not a virgin, but hwa is 😬 hopefully that helps this make sense.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

San and Seonghwa were in their room, talking about random things, when suddenly Seonghwa looked at the younger and wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling him down and kissing him deeply.

San was a bit caught off guard by the older suddenly kissing him, but he kissed back and held Seonghwa close to him.

Seonghwa ran his hand down San's chest and gripped onto his shirt, while the younger of the two slipped his hand under the older's shirt, deepening the kiss more.

Seonghwa blushed a bit when San's hand touched his skin, his tongue running against the younger's bottom lip, asking for permission.

San opened his mouth slightly to grant Seonghwa access. The older slipped his tongue into his mouth, exploring it as his hand lifted up his shirt.

San slowly started to grind against the older, continuing the kiss.

Seonghwa moaned into the kiss, letting his tongue play with San's.

The younger continued grinding his hips, playing with Seonghwa's tongue. He pulled away for a second so he could take the younger's shirt off and ran his hand up and down his chest. The younger moves away for a second again to take Seonghwa's shirt off and then kisses him again.

Seonghwa kissed back, his hands going down to mess with the button of the younger's pants.

San let the older do as he wanted for now, as Seonghwa did his best to try to pull San's pants down and left kisses down his body.

San laughed a bit and helped the older with the pants, taking them off, tossing them to the side with the other clothes.

Seonghwa thanked San and pulled down his boxers, taking a hold of his member with his hands, using his tongue to swirl around his tip.

"S-Seonghwa.~" The younger moaned a bit, then looked down at the older biting his lip slightly at the sight, getting turned on a bit more.

Seonghwa smirked and kept swirling his tongue more and sucking on it before taking him all in his mouth, making San let out another moan and moved his hand to the older boy's hair gripping it slightly.

Seonghwa looked up at San and started to move his head up and down, making the younger bite his lip again while looking down at him. "H-Hwa.~"

The older smiled as he was sucking him off, moving his head faster. "C-close Hwa~" San moaned slightly loud and gripping Seonghwa's hair more, receiving a moan from him.

Seonghwa kept his eyes on the younger male as he sucked faster, seeing that San closed his eyes for a moment, laying his head back, moaning loudly. "Hwa!~" releasing into the older's mouth.

Seonghwa watched San release, swallowing it, and used his tongue to clean him up, slowly pulling away.
San looked at him. "Y-you know you never fail to surprise me with some things," he said.

Seonghwa blushed and smiled a bit. "Im glad I always surprise you,"

San hummed, "I have a question to ask."

"What is it?" Seonghwa said and tilted his head.

"Would you want to go all the way?" San asked. Seonghwa looked at him and thought for a bit before nodding his head. "I would like to." He replied.