Hot Summer Day《M》

Summary: It's an awfully hot day and San is moody because of it, so Seonghwa prepares some ice tea and put an ice cube in San's shirt as a joke, but then San started making all these noises that Seonghwa finds sensual and he gets horny.

Topic: Smut

¡Top! Seonghwa
¡Bottom! San

This will be a bit short probably
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
San was laying on the little couch he and Seonghwa had on the patio holding a mini fan up to him "hhhh it's so hot" he groans and huffs.

"You could always cool off and go for a swim with me" seonghwa said thinking of ways to help the younger.

"I know, but I'm still hot" San whined.

"Ah, I'll be right back" Seonghwa said and went inside the house.

Once he came back he had some cold ice tea, and gives San a glass to drink "Here, this should help" Seonghwa said.

San thanked Seonghwa and drink the tea sighing in slight relief.

Seonghwa got an idea and takes an ice cube then dropped it down San's shirt as a joke, only for San to turn around and start moaning a bit, but only because it felt nice and cold.

"San..." Seonghwa said, which made the younger look at him "What?" He replied.

"Don't do that" He said.

"Do what?" He asked

"You know what I'm talking about.."

"Im hot damn it! What did you expect me to do?!"

Seonghwa glares at him for a moment and huffs sitting in the chair next to him.

San rolled his eyes and dropped an ice cube on himself again, because he was honestly hot, and didn't mean for it to come out as a sensual moan like it sounded.

Seonghwa couldn't take it anymore, a small problem now in his pants. He got up and went over to San glaring

"Fix the problem you caused."

"Not my fault you're a horny fuck" San said.

"Don't make me go there" Seonghwa warns.

"You won't do anything~" San teased and stuck his tongue out at him.

"Oh? I won't?" He asked

"No, and again it's hot" he said.

"Alright then" Seonghwa casually picked San up which the younger protests and asked to be put down.

"Hwa! Put me down!" He squeals when Seonghwa threw him into the pool and swam back up to the surface coughing a bit. He glares up at the older and huffs "I dislike you."

"No you don't, and I just solved your hot problem, so now fix mine" he said sitting down on the edge of the pool, putting his feet in the water.

San decided to be a bit playful and splashed Seonghwa with water before swimming away "have to catch me first!"

"So we're doing this" Seonghwa said and he fully got in the water swimming after the other.

He eventually caught San and held him tightly as the younger squealed and giggled.

"Got you" Seonghwa said and nuzzled into his neck and San giggled more.

"See you're not all grumpy anymore" Seonghwa said and placed small kisses on the boy's neck.

"I was hot" he whined and moved to face Seonghwa wrapping his arms and legs around him.

"I'm starting to think you enjoy making me suffer" Seonghwa said laughing a bit.

San pouted cutely and shook his head "nooo I don't" he said

Seonghwa hummed and admired San for a bit "I still have a problem that needs fixing" he said.

"I know" San said and kissed him.

                          😈😈😈

Soon San found himself pinned against the wall of the pool as Seonghwa was marking as much of his skin as he could, which he didn't mind.

He started to get needy and whiney the longer Seonghwa teased him, which he also couldn't complain since he did kind of do the same thing, but not purposefully.

The teasing didn't last much longer since Seonghwa was now impatient as well, pulling San's shorts down as much as he needed to, before deciding for a small punishment to enter him without warning and no prep.

San gasped and gripped onto Seonghwa tightly whimpering, burying his face in his neck.

Seonghwa started moving slowly at first before picking up his pace, San letting out quiet moans and clawing at the older's back the harder and faster he went.

San was trying his best to keep it down, considering they were outside, but he just couldn't anymore his moans getting louder and louder, especially when Seonghwa hit that certain bundle of nerves.

They both got to a point where they didn't care about who could hear, Seonghwa was encouraged to continue with what he was doing, with hearing the way San would moan his name whenever he hit the right spots.

He loved the sound of the younger's moans.

With each and every thrust, San was drawing closer and closer to his climax, he whined and whimpered "H-hwa close~"

Seonghwa only responded by kissing San and continued going until they both reached their highs.

😈😈😈

Seonghwa had taken San inside where they took a shower and got dressed in comfortable clothes then laid in bed to cuddle.

"I should've put that ice cube down your shirt sooner" Seonghwa giggled.

San lightly hit his shoulder "shut up, you horny bish."

"You love this horny bish though" He replied giving San kisses.

San laughed a bit shaking his head cuddling Seonghwa more, "hmm, that I do" he said.

I hope this was okay, I'm legitimately running outta ideas sjsjsj.

N e who, hope everyone has a great day/night, love you all! ^-^

And sorry for any mistakes 😖