pov: with the ex

tell me..WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?!" Your ex frantically screamed, as his hands tied painfully tightly behind the chair.

Is he kidding me right now? Is he fucking kidding me?! you thought as you scoffed. now you were getting annoyingly frustrated.

You walked up to him closely, your eyes never leaving his , your aurora thriving around you, dangerous and unpredictable.

you lean down to his level, you look onto his eyes, his face, his features, all down to his body than up slowly.

You can visibly see him trying to be tough, but you see his clenched hand becoming pale and tremble underneath you.

You were mentally enjoying his fear of you, it made you more powerful, it made you more confidence with every ounce of fear he had in his eyes.

You smirked , you took out your finger under his chin, tilting it upward, you securely slide down his throat with your finger, you see him gulp.

now you wanted to really have fun ruining him, to every misery you want to torture him, you smile creepily widely with the thought of that idea.

Your harshly locked your one hand on his throat, surprising him to chocked out for air. You other free hand grabbed his hair and made him chin up higher.

you lean closely to his ear, you see him tremble more.

God this is too much fucking fun, you mentally thought.

" what did you do to me?, well~ let me tell you love~, you left me, abandoning me, leaving me when I needed you, you left me broken and shattered in pieces-"

You gripped onto his hair even harder letting him grunt in pain, leading him down to you eyes as you say the very next words, you eyes in anger, your eyes flaming with so much reason to kill him, soo much pain for him to feel, YOU WANTED HIM TO SEE AND HEAR WHAT HE DID to you, and you were gonna do that painfully mentally and physically.

"You fucking broke my heart, and ignored me while I begged for you, I fucking begged for you, begged for your help but your fucking left, not giving me a single glance, NOT FUCKING ONCE! I cried! but what did you do? You abandoned me , leaving me broking and dead inside and you? You fucking was smiling, Smiling with the women who killed my family, OUR BABY! OUR BABY YOU FUCKING CUNT! THE WOMEN WHO PLANNED THIS ALL! THAT FUCKING WOMEN! she lied and lied and spread false rumors about me, all bad things about me and YOU FUCKING BELEVED HER. I WAS YOUR WIFE FOR GOD SAKE! THE WOMEN WHO LOVED YOU WITH ALL HER HEART! WITH ALL HER WILL! but you..YOU!!! YOU EASILY REPLACED ME! WITH THE WOMEN WHO RUINED ME AND YOU! YOU RUINED ME! SO WHAT DID YOU DO?! YOU FUCKING HAVE SEX WITH THE WOMEN WHO RUIN MY LIFE AND KILLED MY BABY!!!

You yelled with no hesitation, spilling out the truth, tears nonstop flowing down your face, YOU WANTED HIM TO SEE THIS, THE PAIN YOU HAD GONE THROUGH AND ENDURED. AND YOU WANTED YOUR FUCKING REVENGED.

Your ex see's you broking down all the words you have yelled at him, his eyes showing guilt and sadness as if he just though of a memory, a memory he treasure, but lost the love through out his memory. he tries to talk but no words come out, he only was able just to show the face of regret and sorrow.

and YOU HATED THAT. IT WAS FUCKING TOO LATE. TOO LATE FOR SHIT. TOO LATE FOR SORRYS.

than you broke, you had enough, you stopped crying , instead YOU STARTED LAUGHY HISTRICAL, CRAZY AND WILD LIKE A MAD MAN.

Your ex got more scared, he has never seen you like this and it was scaring him. to him, you were now someone deadly. deadly enough to kill him and he knows that.

YOU SMILED CREEPLY WIDE ONCE AGAIN. god you were having fun with this. you were having fun being the one in control, the one with the power.

"Ya know~" you tilted you head with that smile of yours,, your presence have changed.

"the women who destroyed me and killed my baby~and the slut who slept with you~, I wonder if that poison of mines have gotten through her body~ well I mean the Poison that I secretly gave her was from a friend of mines, I mean she would never know it was from me cuz to her I'm dead.... Sigh ..you see love~ the poison iv given to her is a slowly painful one, one that slowly eats your body, one that starts spreading, it would start feeling like needles being nailed all through your body, than it becomes like a burning sensation, your eyes sight gets lost, it was slowly melting her insides, slowly burning her organs than her lungs causing her to cough up blood and causing the blood to make her drown in her blood causing her to die~ quite a useful yet beautifully painful poison, don't ya think?

You sarcastically asked your ex, You see him look straight at your eyes in horror. you busted out laughing, this time madder.

"what. What have you done..."

you stopped laughing to see him with your one eye brows shot up, you grinned before asking him-

"Hmmm? what have I done?"

HE nods as if to expect an answer from you.

"HA!...what Iv done?, is did what anyone would do, kill your enemy~killing the ones who ruined your life, killing the one who KILLED my baby !!, DUH!"

"B-bu-"

"AAH! NO BUTS LOVE! she deserved that." you interrupted him before shushing him with bringing up one finger of yours to his lips, you hand no longer on his throat, and your other hands now on your hip.

"besides...she's not worth it....neither are you" You look at him deadly before you sucker punched him, HARD. You felt delight hearing him cry out in pain.

You grabs his cheeks, Forcefully opening his jaw, You dropped two large pills onto his face and clenched his mouth shut same with his nose, he tried coughing out the pills but instead you garbbed a gasoline gallon and shoved it onto his throat making him swallowed both pills and gasoline. He coughs in disgust while you start laughing. God your were having fun but you needed to end this shit early.

"what-cough! * DID YOU GI-*COUGH GIVE ME?!"

you of course being a bad bitch ignored him as you spilled the rest of the gasoline on his clothes, the chair and his surroundings.

" The same thing I gave to your slut~" you answered him back with a innocent smile as you finished.

His eyes widen in fear.

"WHAT?! YOU BITCH! YOU MOTHERFU-"

"OH SHUT UP! YOUR SO FUCKING ANNOYING! UGH! I MUST HAVE BEEN DUMB TO FALL IN LOVE WITH A WORTHLESS TRASH LIKE YOU, well...some trash are meant to thrown and BURNED."

You got out a lighter and lit it up, You smirked because in the end, you got your revenged, and you fucking killed the slut.

"you wouldn't-"

"oh but I would~"

'Dont you-"

"OOps~"

You accidently "dropped" the lighter onto the gasoline, the flames spreading through around and on your ex.

You watch him yell and yell, crying for help, crying for mercy but to you, you heard nothing, all you were focusing on was him being burned and turned into ash.

"I did it ...Mommy did it my baby.." you rubbed your flat stomach.

"mommy finally did it" you smiled as one tear fell down your face as you walked away from the flames.

THE END.