Mason Mount

You and Mason had a pretty famous relationship, you were a model while he was a footballer but recently there had been a lot of rumours that the two of you have split up, but in reality you were currently 7 months pregnant, you stopped going to Mason matches when you were about 3 months pregnant, uploading a ton of old shoots when you needed to post on instagram, or taking about from the shoulders up. 

You wanted your pregnancy to be pretty private, your family, Mason family, your friend and Mason team mates were the only ones who knew, you were still surprised you were able to keep in a secret for so long. 

For your post today on instagram it was recent photos of you at your recent shoot, where you could see your bump really clearly, it was a swim shoot, where you were wearing bikinis, or one pieces and cover ups. 

You thought it was the best way to announce your pregnancy, Mason claiming you could see your pregnancy glow in the pictures, since the start of the pregnancy he claimed you had a beautiful glow to you. 

When is was 2:55, you pulled up your instagram and started writing the caption with Mason doing the same thing. 

Y/N Mount: seven months ago I didn't think I could love anyone more than Mason, but here we are seven months later with a baby who we are already in love with, I couldn't imagine starting a family with anyone else, your are the love of my life and always will be, I'll always support you, and be your number one supporter, at least for the next three months, Mason and I can't wait to meet out little prince. (first letter of your name) + M xx

Mason Mount: Seven months in, two to go, can't wait to meet you, y/n and I can't wait to hold you, make you laugh, when you get annoyed at us because we aren't letting you have ice cream for breakfast, there no one else in this world that I'd rather have a baby with love you loads (first letter of your name) + M XX

The minute you guys posted your new your phone was already blowing up, people sending you and Mason lovely messages, some famous people that you knew from modelling you, Gigi Hadid  sending you and dm congratulating you and Mason, you had become friends after a shoot one day. 

Mason was getting as much love, his team mates from Chelsea commenting even thought they knew due to Mason telling them as soon as you found the baby was healthy, some of his England team mates also congratulating him, some knew and some didn't which was a massive surprise when they saw that post for the first time. 

Safe to say the baby wasn't even born yet and was already loved by your supporters, and also Masons.