Ben White Arsenal Move

Rumour after rumours piled up about your boyfriends move to Arsenal, a 50 million pound move for him, was what the Arsenal fans were talking about since the transfer window. 

Ben took a holiday after the euros final, which definitely slowed down the deal, you were in London while he was away, you were a photographer for Arsenal, so when the rumours came up safe to say you were over the moon. 

Everything got serious once he was fully back from his holiday, the move was going fast. 

Since you were the photographer you were the one who was taking the photos that you go up once he got announced. 

"can I get a big smile Ben like your speaking to your girlfriend" you asked more as a statement, which Ben laughed at before giving you a big wide smile.

After a few more shots, you had changed scenes, it was now his time to get a photo with Ben, Mikel Arteta and technical director. 

"guys big smiles, happy that you had just signed someone, or that you had just signed for the best team in London" You said with a wink to Ben, which he smile widely at "couple moment" Arteta said

After taking the photos, you were waiting for Ben to finish up on a couple things, you were scrolling through twitter, when you saw leaked photos of Ben holding his shirt, knowing some how someone had leaded it out, but not even a couple minutes later Arsenal had official announced the signing of Ben White, safe to say not much people were surprised. 

After waiting a little over a hour for Ben everything for today was done with, you guys had headed back to your apartment, knowing you would have the topic of if Ben was gonna move in with you, or if he was to get his own place, or even selling your apartment and getting a house to share. 

Ben White is H-O-T

Also have two imagine