Manuel Locatelli

Incase you don't know who he is, he is  Italian footballer, plays for Serie A club Sassuolo, he's plays as a midfielder, he's 23 years old.

This mans hair is cute, the little curls, *French kiss* 

FaceTime calls had became your best friends during the euros, not being able to travel due to work commitments, and you hated travelling during a pandemic, sure you were aloud to travel but you didn't want too. 

You were urgently setting up for one of your date night calls, but the differences was tonight you had a surprise, you would have obviously rather told in him person, but you just wanted to tell him as soon as possible. 

You had set up your meal for tonight, which was home made pizza, you had a glass of orange juice in a champagne glass. 

You had been waiting 10 minutes since you agreed on the time, you had started eating your food, as it would get cold if you left it for any longer, you started watching a video on YouTube when you saw the FaceTime call come through.

"hey baby I'm so sorry, training ran late, and I needed to shower, then when I went down for my food, my teammates started having a conversation with me, I tried to end it but you know people when they start talking" he said rambling on you "hey, hey its okay don't worry about it, I know your busy, I'm just glad that you phoned rather than texted saying you were too busy" you said "you know I would always make time for you" he said which caused you to break out into a smile. 

He was talking about his day and a bit more about training but you were zoomed out for most of it wondering how he would take the news, and how he would be such a hot dad, he had obviously noticed that you had not been listening as he had said a joke that was going around training today. 

"babe" he said "y/n" he said a louder "Y?N" he shouted which caused you to snap out of your daze "sorry, I was thinking about something" you admitted "I have something to tell you, obviously I would rather tell you in person but with the euros, and at this point I just want you to know, I'm pregnant" by the end of your sentence you got less confident,, it was silence for a couple seconds before he spoke out 

"really? you being for real?" he asked "yes I'm being for real" you said laughing out loud. After talking for a little while, talking about the fact that in a couple months you would have your own baby girl or baby boy. 

He kept asking if you were sure you could come to the semi final, and you kept reassuring him you would be perfectly fine and that no matter what you were gonna be there as his number one supporter, which caused him to break out in a smile. You guys ended up falling asleep on FaceTime.