part 9

***

A few seconds later, the teaching staff runs to your classroom listening to the noise.

“Kim taehyung, what do you think you are doing?!” one of the teachers screams at Taehyung.

“Hanseok started it!” Jaehyun immediately defends Taehyung whose blood was still boiling and eyes were still staring at Hanseok as if he was in the next second going to rip his skin off.

“I don’t care who started it. Look at what taehyung has done to him” ''Kim taehyung! Answer me. Have you lost your mind?” the teacher yells at Taehyung.

“I don’t want to answer the corrupted man who is fed by Hanseok’s parents” Taehyung , to everyone’s shock, talks back to the teacher, taking him off guard and silencing him. “Mr. park. Why hasn't this student been expelled from school even after being suspended like 10 times until now? This jerk keeps causing trouble for people in this school and still somehow keeps coming back to school. Look at Y/N, he just threw her at the furniture, causing her an injury. He then attacked Jaehyun after being told to stay away. He harasses and bullies students and if you don’t trust me, ask everyone else here” “Everyone, am I talking nonsense?” Taehyung after gushing out his anger asks the whole class in an assertive way.

Not daring to go against Taehyung, everyone starts speaking up about their unpleasant encounters with Hanseok and supports taehyung’s statements. Mr. Park, being one of the most intellectual and understanding teachers, analyses the situation before speaking up.

“Y/N, write down a petition to get this brat out of this school and take everyone’s signature on it, especially those who have anything to say against Hanseok. Is there anyone who wants to speak in favour of Park HanSeok?” Mr. Park orders and looks around after asking for anyone in favour of Hanseok. 

Not a single one stands up. Not even Hanseok’s so-called friends. After the whole class stood up against Hanseok, even the teacher who was yelling Taehyung had shut up.

“Alright then, I am taking Hanseok to the nurse’s office and calling his parents. After dressing his wounds up, I’ll send someone to call you both to give your statements to the school management. Bring the signed petition with you” Mr. Park speaks to Taehyung and Jaehyun.

“Yes” Tae and Jae agree in unison and give Mr. Park a quick bow.

After Mr. Park leaves with Hanseok and other staff, Taehyung walks up to you.

“Are you ok-”

Before he could complete speaking, you turn around showing him your back and walk back to your seat, immediately getting to what Mr. Park ordered you to do.

Taehyung gets confused with your reaction but then bites his inner cheek seeing your attitude. 

***

It was after school. You didn't talk to anyone. Not even to Jungyeon the whole day. As soon as the school had ended, you took your stuff and walked out of the classroom before everyone, not wanting to stay there for a second more. Taehyung, Jaehyun and Jungyeon, all were a little intimidated by your silence and ignorance the whole day. Your wrist was worse but even after that, you didn't seek any medical treatment from school. It hurt a lot while writing, eating or even using the hand for anything but you endured it. Seeing you like that, Taehyung had gotten restless more than everyone. Jaehyun was mad at you for behaving this way and not getting treated so he started treating you like you treated everyone else the whole day.

You come home from school and get changed into your daily wear after taking a shower. You cried at how much your wrist was hurting while in the shower but still pulled yourself together. After that, you go alone and visit your local doctor. He checks the bruises on your wrist and takes an x-ray. He tells you about the hairline fracture you have in the bone of your right hand. He ties a crepe bandage around your wrist and hand very tightly and securely. After he tells you not to do anything with your hand that could disturb your wrist for the next 15-20 days, you leave the clinic and go to the library to study.