SYNOPSIS

SYNOPSIS

Would she still can keep her illness as a secret to a man who make her forget about it?

" what if tomorrow I'll die? And what if this is the last moment for the two of us? Would you spend your time for me?"

************

Sabrina Karen Adams
A girl who has an illness called terminal illness- is a diseases that cannot be cured or adequately treatedand and that is reasonably expected to result in the death of patient within a short period of time.

Sabrina Karen Adams spent her time for those person who really loves her the most.

No one knows even her friends about her illness except for her parents and siblings.

On that rainy day she met Kian Castillo who admired her in the first sight. Because of Kian she forgot about her illness. She spend her time and love just for Kian. Even Kian Castillo didn't know about her ill.

And the time has come for her.

Mlsandeuniqca

[A/N]: Hi there 👋

I hope you like this one. Sorry for the grammatical errors. I wish you keep reading this story till the end. I expecting you.

Thank you for reading.

Noon ko pa ito pinublished kasama ang 'a crochet scarf for you'. Kaso lang i-nunpublished kasi hindi ako maka-fucos sa isa, kaya 'yon ang ginawa ko. Hindi ko kasi kayang sabay-sabay na isulat. Pero ngayon, I'll try my best to write more.