Chapter 8

Niki Pov

I was getting sweaty hands as I was getting ready for my last shot. I had taken the cutie to win a stuffed animal, the game required me to get a ball in 10 cups. It was a bit tricky but I have good aim, and since it was my last shot I wanted to get him his stuffed animal and I didn't want to embarrass myself. I wiped off my hands a bit and let out a shaky breath. I threw the ball and it circled around the rim of the cup, as soon as it fell in I let out a big sigh of relief. I turned to my side to see Sunoo clapping and jumping up and down and all of a sudden he came running toward me.

He pulled me into a hug by my waist and was still jumping up and down. I didn't know what I was feeling, it felt warm and good, and could feel thousands of butterflies in my stomach. It was the same feeling I got earlier when I picked him up I felt really good but I don't know exactly why. I just stood there, I didn't know what to do, do I hug back or not? I was deciding on what to do when he suddenly pulled back. "Sorry, I got excited," he said in a soft tone looking down at his feet while fiddling with his fingers. "Hey it's okay I was about to hug you back... do you wanna hug again?" I asked with a bit of shyness in my voice but he didn't notice. He looked up and we made eye contact, "really?" He said with a tint of flushed cheeks which looked really cute. I just nodded and we were leaning in to hug again.

*Cough cough* is what we heard from the worker right when we're about to ki- I mean hug. The worker looked annoyed so I just rolled my eyes and turned to the cu- I mean Sunoo who was a blushing mess. Why am I thinking so weird today I thought to myself. I ignored it like I did earlier and asked Sunoo which plushie he wanted. The worker showed us all the stuffed animals since the other stuff was more for kids. The worker showed us a cat, sheep, and cheetah, Sunoo observed closely and was contemplating what to get.

 The worker showed us a cat, sheep, and cheetah, Sunoo observed closely and was contemplating what to get

Sunoo Pov

Sunoo Pov

I like all of them this is so hard to choose I thought as I let out a sigh. I think the sheep one is really cute but it reminds me of wonie too much I'm sure Jay and he had already been here to get it anyways. I was stuck between the cat and the cheetah which was hard because they're both cute and both cats. I was deciding but then looked up at Niki who was on his phone, I stood up and took his chin and lifted his face. He gave me a confused look but I just looked back at the plushies and back at his face.

He was so mesmerizing I could just stare forever I never wanted to take my eyes off him. Don't get me started with his lips, they look so moist and plump that I couldn't stop staring at them. I realized I was getting distracted after the worker started fake coughing again, I could feel a blush creep onto my face, so I quickly turned around and chose the cheetah. After getting the cheetah I started smiling and putting it with my hands.

Niki then took my hand again and interlocked our fingers. I could feel another blush warm up my face, I really couldn't control myself around him I was blushing like every 2 minutes. Thankfully he was on his phone again and didn't notice, but then he turned at me and said, "why'd it take you so long to choose a stuffed animal and why'd you have to stare at my face?" If it was even possible my blush became more intense, I just stared at the plushie and back at him and replied, "because I was trying to see which one resembled you more." I said with a smile. I saw him turn to the other side and I saw a bit of a smile which made my smile grow more.

Niki suggested that we should go on a roller coaster for our next activity. "I don't know I'm kinda scared, and I think the one you're talking about is an 85-foot drop," I said while pouting. Niki then started teasing me and randomly ticked me and I couldn't stop laughing. I begged him to stop while bursting out laughing and trying to catch my breath and he eventually did. After that moment we were making our way to the rollercoaster line which was pretty long but because Niki was a worker we got to get in a quicker line.

As we were waiting Niki reached our hands towards his mouth to try and scratch his chin. In the process, he ended up kissing my hand. I didn't even know how to react I was just trying to act like I didn't notice but I was blushing so hard. I took a quick glance a him and he was just on his phone, how could he act like he didn't do anything? And if that want enough he let go of my hand and pulled me in by my waist, which causes the side of our bodies to be pressed together as he kept his hand on my waist. And you know what he was still on his phone but I was glad because I know my face looks like a hot tomato right now.

Niki Pov

I couldn't help but smirk, I knew exactly what I was doing to him. The poor thing doesn't know I've noticed his blush but it's so vibrant it's hard to miss. I usually never like teasing people or having any physical contact with people but it was different with him. Something about him made me want to just hold him and do things like this with him. Something about him made me feel warm and gives me butterflies. Something about him tempted me to hold his hand. Why did I have the urge to kiss him? why him?