Chapter 35

Cursing

Sunoo Pov

When school was over Jake, Jungwon, and I have decided it's been a while since we've all hung out as a trio. As we were planning we were getting death stares from Sunghoon, Niki, and Jay. We are just looked at them back Jake asked what was wrong. The boys just shook their head and said nothing, but we knew that wasn't the case. "Actually guys I forgot that I had told Soobin I would hang out with him." Jake said, we said it was fine and that we could all do something together. As we continue to plan we decided that we should also invite Taegyu to come since we know they're friends. Jake said he would probably invite Yeonjun since he's obsessed with him. At this point the other boys were all grunting, fake coughing, and clearing their throats to get our attention. " is everything fine?" Jungwon asked, " yeah, uhm, it's nothing." Jay said we shuruged it off and not too much longer Sunghoon said, " guys you know it's been alive since we've all had time to catch up together with Heeseung , maybe we should do that soon."  We were trying our hardest not to last and the rest of the boys looked at us curiously but nodded and agreed with Sunghoons statement.  When we heard them planning we weren't surprised that they chose to do it the same date as our event.

I randomly got a text from the chat with Jungwon and Jake.

Jungwon: They're mad they don't get invited, it's so cute.

Jake: IKR and the death stares are killing me.

I almost burst out laughing when they planned it on the same day were hanging out.

Jungwon: LMAO yessss

Jake: We should post it on insta too

Jungwon: OMG YES!

I agree!

We were all laughing and the boys were just giving us weird looks. We keep making jokes in the group chat and the boys just watched us in jealousy making everything so much better. "Oh guys that's my ride I'll see you later." We nodded and said goodbye to Jake. Everyone started to leave and the other boys left remaining salty.

When it was the day that we were all having a sleepover, Beomgyu who's going to drive us to Jake's house and I was low key nervous. I didn't know how I felt about him driving. The drive was honestly terrifying as he would go over the speed limit to make a light and laugh every time. He would get distracted so easily I thought we were going to crash as soon as we backed out the driveway." I hope you know you're a terrible driver!" I said to Beomgyu, "Yah! Just be lucky I'm even driving you here!" He replied and i just scoffed. Once we got there Beomgyu rushed out of the car and ran right inside.

When I got in I could see Beomgyu all over Taehyun, I wanted to puke but went to hug Jungwon and Jake instead. "Come upstairs guys." Jake said and we nodded I waved at Yeonjun, Soobin, and Taehyun as I was walking up. They waved back and when we got up Jungwon suggested this would be a good time to post on our instas.

@itsjakemate

I'm having fun let's do this again soon

@mehyanggarden

Thanks for having us over @itsjakemate

We we're all snickering as you posted that and expecting The guys to comment or at least send a text. However, they did something else which made us laugh even more.

@sunghoot

We're having a great time! But why does Heeseung hyung look lost?

We were laughing so hard, they looked bored and tired. As we were in Jake's room we were playing a bunch of different games such as hide and seek, truth or dare, 20 questions,  playing on our phones, and hide and seek. While we were playing hide and seek Jungwon was it and Jake and I were hiding in the room. We hard Jungwon count. "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, omg!" We heard him say and he screamed. Jake and I had immediately come out and we could hear the stuff so the older hyungs rushing up the steps. "What's wrong Wonnie?" I asked. "I just saw that bitch Akako outside! I think she's headed to the door." Jungwon said Jake and I gasped and I was starting to get worried. "Who's Akako?" Yeonjun hyung asked, "some bitch who tried to steal Niki from Sunoo, and hit him." Jake said the same second we heard the doorbell ring. "WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?!" Beomgyu asked, "Yah! Right now is not the time as much as I would like to answer that" i replied. Beomgyu just nodded, and Taehyun said , " you guys stay up here we'll handle it and make sure to call the police." We nodded and Jake dialed 911.

We could heard the others yelling at her to go away and Jake made his call to the police, they said they would be on their way as soon as possible and we hid in a closet. "You know, I never thought I would be in the closet" Jungwon said. "What?" I asked "I mean, as soon as I figured out my sexuality I didn't wait a second to tell anyone but now I'm hiding in a closet." Jungwon said. "Wonnie, I love you to death but please tell me what this has to do with anything" i said "oh nothing, I was just saying and trying to distract you but you're my best friend and I love you too." Jungwon said picking up my hand and shaking our together.

A minute later we heard police sirens, Jungwon had jumped out of the closet and looked at the window with Jake. They saw Akako getting put away in handcuffs for trespassing and harassment. Jungwon opened the window and I heard Jungwon yell, "THATS WHAT YOU DESRVE YOU CRAZY BITCH! I DONT WANNA SEE YOU EVER AGAIN EXCEPT ON THE NEWS FOR BEING ARRESTED!" The window closed and the others had come back up, and they told us that they got onto her and explained to the police about her behavior and everything that happened. Jungwon decided that it would be a good idea to call the others and Niki was being a little more dramatic but I still thought it was cute regardless, I love him so much.

A/N: I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER! LMK HOW YOU LIKED IT