Chapter 31

Sunoo Pov

An hour has pasted and everyone was now showered and loading their items into the car. Niki and I had already gotten are things loaded into the car and were just waiting inside the car for the others. Jay had protested that it was only fair for him to sit with Jungwon because he drove last time and had to sit up in the front. Heeseung sighed and agreed to let Sunghoon to sit up front and Jaywon to sit in the back if they behaved.

Eventually everything was loaded up and Jungwon was sitting on Jays lap, while I could see Jake looking bored and tired. Heeseung way trying to talk to Sunghoon but you could tell he just wanted to be by Jake. And Layla, well because she was in the back row I couldn't tell but hopefully she was sleeping. Of course though, I was still in the same spot I've had, in Nikis lap. Because it was already so late at night everyone seemed tired. But because Niki and I took naps we really weren't that tired.

"Baby?" Niki said while whispering in my ear. "What's up?" I replied back. "Do you wanna do an instagram live with me when we get back home?" Niki asked, "Uhm, sure" I said and Niki put he head on my shoulder as I could feel him smiling which made me smile. "Are you used to being in this position now pumpkin?" Niki asked and I just stretched out my hand to wave it right to left to signify that I was kinda used to it but now fully. We were in the position where I was facing away from Niki and not towards him. "You've got nice lips, I want to feel them again, I know you get flustered by these things but I think you should know." Of course he was right, he knew me too well, my cheeks were very heated right now, but they got even more heated when Niki said this. "But I think I'm starting to get addicted to two other things besides your lips baby." "Hm, and what's are they?" I questioned, "well, one is your neck." Niki said and my face exploded with non-visible blush since it was dark out and there was no one to look at it. I was thankful for that, because if Niki could see me and it wasn't dark outside he'd be teasing me for sure.

"Why do you like it so much? It's not like you touch it that much" I replied. "Oh pumpkin, you don't even know how crazy I go over it. It's so soft and silky, and when I view it I just want to run over to you and  attack it with a bunch of kisses and licks." Niki responded and I'd tell you guess how much I'm blushing but I'm sure you already know. "Then why don't you do it?" I asked "oh, do you want me to do it now?" Niki asked me. "No pabo, I was just curious since you feel like that but never do it, anyways what's the other thing?" I asked him "oh, it's this" Niki said while putting his hands on my waist and firmly gripping it, " you can probably tell how much I enjoy you waist but it feels so nice in my hands. You look so perfect and I just wanna rub my hands around your waist all the time." I was mentally freaking out, this man can really make me go crazy with just a few words and actions.

Niki and I had been talking for about 2 and a half hours until we started drinking asleep. Until we were awaken by Heeseung yelling, "GUYS ITS SNOWING!" At 5:38 a.m. everyone started to wake up and look outside. "Woah!!" Jungwon yelled. Everyone took out their phones excitedly and started taking pictures and recording. "Ya know Wonnie, they say when a couple experiences their first snow together it means they're meant to be." Jay said, Jungwon looked at sJay and kissed him, they're so pda sometimes but it's cute.
"Is what you said true Jay hyung?" Niki asked and Jay nodded. "Guess we're meant to be baby" Niki said and kissed my neck while rubbing my hips and waist. I blushed and counting to film my video.

After the snow gradually faded away Heeseung announced we only had 10 hours left. Jaywon watching a show and Jakehoon and Heeseung were walking, and Niki and I were going back to sleep because we took a nap which resulted in us staying up later so we're still pretty tired. When we woke back up there was about 5 hours left and we decided to take a trip at the fabulous McDonald's that I'm now traumatized from. We decided to go inside so we could stretch out from being in the car that long. Niki was smirking so I already knew he was up to something.
When we got inside Heeseung told us to go order and Niki got hotcakes, the McFlurry and sausage. "You're so gross" I said, "don't be salty because of what happened last time." I decided to play nikis game and asked, "how do you know I taste salty?" Niki went quiet and was madly blushing. "I didn't know you had that in you baby" I just rolled my eyes and ordered a fruit and maple bowl and a cinnamon roll, a chicken sandwich, and a sprite. The others came and ordered there stuff and we thanked Heeseung for paying and got our seats. I say with Jungwon and Jake because I missed them and Jay, Sunghoon, Niki, and Heeseung sat together. We caught up on stuff and I got more info on Jakehoon and how they're progressing nicely and are probably close to a real relationship. Sometimes I forget they're still working on getting closer and trust because they already act like a real couple.

Our order was called and Niki and Suunghoon decided to go get it for us. When we got our food we all digged in and exchanged items every now and then. I'm glad I got to eat more than last time I was here because i was pretty hungry. Once we all finished we used the restroom if we needed to and went back to the car and took Layla out to go use the restroom. Once we got back we did activities to distract ourselves from the boredness of the car ride and before I new it I was back home and Niki decided to climb up the ladder and come in my room. When I came in I was gonna say hi to Beomgyu but we found him making out with Taehyun.

We just decided to go in my room and mess around for a bit until we both got a text from the group chat.

Jake: Hey guys, I had fun on the trip we should do this again.

Me too! I had lots of fun.

Jay: It was a great and wonderful experience that I'm truly grateful to have spent with you guys. I enjoyed every part of the trip and as we've gotten closer to each other I've realized not only the true meaning of friendship but what a blessing it is to have friends like you. You're amazing and I had a great time hanging out with you guys, I can't wait to do this again!

Jungwon: isn't he the sweetest🤧 I had fun guys! Can't wait to see you again.

Heeseung: I'm glad you guys had fun, I enjoyed myself as well and maybe we can plan another one during spring or summer break.

Niki: yeah I had lottts of fun! Would love to do it all again.

Sunghoon: Niki you sounded very suspicious, wdym by you have "lottts or fun" and that you would love to do it again?🤨 Anyways ain't had fun with you guys, we should do more ice theme trips again.

Niki: Nothing hyung

Heeseung: he's definitely suspicious

WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT JAYS POETIC AND THOUGHTFUL WORDS?

Jungwon: IKR!

Jake: I almost geared up from them they were so sweet.

Sunghoon: ^^

Heeseung: Idk I'm just used to it🤷

Niki:^^

I have the bestest friends ever.

A/N: GUYS IT SNOWED OUTSIDE SO I GOT SOME INSPO FROM THAT! IT NEVER SNOWS SO I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE SNOW!! Also I had to look up the McDonald's menu cuz I don't know much on there. Ik this is a bit TMI but I've been traumatized from McDonald's ever since some lady said she lost her fingernail and I received it in my mouth while drinking my sprite!! Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter and the double update 👀