03 : Uncomfortable.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"See, I'm never leaving my phone next to you ever again."

Janae laughed, parking in front of the frat house.

"You'll thank me later, now go.. Damn, you look fresh for someone uninterested."

McKayla rolled her eyes.

"Lesson number one Janae, always look fresh, no matter the circumstances.. Anyways, I'm off." She said, opening the car's door.

"Don't forget to text me to tell me if everything is fine, I'll wait here."

McKayla nodded, walking towards the frat house.

She sighed, ringing the doorbell and quickly looking at the car, seeing Janae filming the scene.

What did this bitch put me into ?

The door opened quickly on Yoongi, the same expression of the party on his face.

Bored and uninterested.

"Yo."

"Hi.." She answered, awkwardly looking around.

She could feel him stare at her, not saying a word.

She was wearing a white graphic oversized tee with a pair of baggy jeans and A1s, pretty butterfly locs falling down her back.

Her jewelry was all gold, from her ear piercings to her necklace down to the bracelet she wore.

No wonder he couldn't help but stare.

"Are we just going to stay here or.."

"Shit, yeah, come in.." He said, snapping out of his transe and opening the door for her.

She never came here aside from the party, and it didn't look much dirty, just messy.

"Let's go to my room, and before you think I'm a creep-"

"No it's fine you live with other people, I understand.. Um, Yoongi what is that ?"

She pointed at a piece of fabric -if you could call it that- right in front of the stairs.

The male groaned, seeing some random panties on the floor.

He pushed them aside with the tip of his slipper, rolling his eyes.

"Panties, don't mind them, who the fuck knows what kind of STDs they carry."

McKayla snorted at the monotone voice Yoongi used to say that, thinking his dry humor was peek of entertainment, except it wasn't even humor to start with, he was serious.

Yoongi turned to her in confusion.

"What ?"

She cleared her throat quickly, shaking her head.

"Nothing.."

They silently walked towards his room, loud snores heard as they walked in the corridor.

"Can you take off your shoes in the room ? I don't really like that." He asked in a whisper.

She nodded, crouching down to untie her sneakers.

Her top being large, it gave Yoongi a beautiful view of her chest.

He didn't bother to look away, shamelessly looking at her breasts pressed one against the other in her bra.

She finished soon enough, taking her shoes in her hand as she entered his room, putting them on the shoe tray next to the door.

"Asian things you know.. You may wear shoes in the house to not walk on something, but I don't really want to in my room." He explained more as now, they weren't at risk of disturbing anyone.

She nodded.

"My roomate and I don't wear shoes in the house neither so I understand.."

She looked around his room, seeing it was pretty clean.

The smell of cologne came to her nostrils immediatly but unlike some other guys, Yoongi's didn't smell strong to the point of making you cough and gag, his was pretty soft, masculine and enjoyable.

He laid on his bed, his head on the headboard, surprising her.

He wasn't making much of an effort in the conversation. At most, it looked like her presence didn't really matter to him.

"So.. You made me come here to show off your pretty panties ?" She asked, awkwardly standing at the entrance of the room.

Yoongi scoffed, looking up at her.

"G-Strings aren't my jam, lace thongs are the best, better if you make it white." He answered.

Her eyes blinked fast in slight confusion, wondering why in the hell would he say that.

"Why are you looking at me like that ? I like lingerie, I've got some class.. Anyways, you can sit wherever you want and uh.. I don't know, wanna watch a series or something ?"

"Yeah sure.."

She sat at the edge of the bed, not really comfortable.

Yoongi sensed it, but he also didn't know how to make it better, so he simply ignored it.

"You watch anime ?" He asked, turning his head to her. ".. Also you can make yourself comfortable, I don't bite."

"Yeah I like anime.."

Yoongi hummed, browsing through Netflix's poor anime catalog.

"Gibhli movie ?" He asked, turning to her.

He saw her eyes light up, her body slightly moving more to the the center of the bed.

"Put Spirited Away.." She asked, pointing at it on the TV.

He did as she asked without a word, the movie starting to play on the screen.

"By the way there are probably some snacks in mini-fridge." He precised.

She turned her head to him, surprised.

"Where the hell is the mini-fridge ?"

"Y'know roomates and shit.. It's in the closet, wait."

He stood up from the bed and walked towards the closet, crouching to open the fridge while she texted Janae that it was okay now.

McKayla took this moment to realize how broad his back was, the black t-shirt hugging his figure perfectly.

His trackpants made her notice how round his ass was, her mouth opening slightly as she noticed more and more things about his body and how well-built he was.

He stood up, putting everything he found on the bed.

"Just grab whatever you want, I'll take notes for next time."

She turned her head to him, her eyebrows raised.

"Next time ?"

Yoongi chuckled, making her heart skip a bit at how fine he looked while doing such a basic action.

"You're the kind of girl that'd run miles for anime and snacks aren't you ?"

Yoongi was very observant, he could tell she got more comfortable in the span of five minutes just with those two things, and they haven't even talked.

She rolled her eyes, grabbing a can of coke.

"I might be.."

.

.

©️ASHLEY