06 : Sugar tits.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Yoongi brought her face closer to him by the neck, crashing her lips against hers.

She kissed him back, not really knowing what to do, only thinking about what a kisser he was, his firm lips guiding the dance.

He slowly put her on top of him, straddling him as he put his arms around her waist bringing her body closer to his.

Yoongi never thought a girl could like him, let alone a girl like McKayla who could have anyone she wanted in a milli-second.

He wanted his crush to die down to avoid getting his hopes too high, and thought that he only desired her, even though he was in contradiction with the place he was at.

Yoongi never went over to a girl's house, let alone driving them back home.

Once they left the frat house -limping- he never saw them again.

She put her hands on his shoulders, pushing him away a little.

"Yoongi-"

"Do you want to do it or not ?" He asked, slightly panting.

"I mean yeah but.. It's been a little while since.. You know.."

He scoffed, pushing her hair behind her ear as he admired her, licking his lips.

"I could guess, these good grades don't come alone do they ?" He replied, caressing her jawline. "Unfortunately gentle isn't in my language, so if you wanna get off the ride it's right now."

She stayed silent a moment, thinking, but Yoongi's hands on her didn't make her want to stop.

"Why are you thinking so much~" He asked with a light groan.

"Motherfucker you asked me to think." She answered, deadpanning.

Yoongi let out a throaty chuckle, looking at her with an amused smirk.

"Call me a motherfucker one more time and I'll rail you."

McKayla leaned closer to his face, a small smirk on her lips.

"Motherfucker."

She let out a small squeal as Yoongi got on top of her, pinning her hands on top of her head as he kissed her again, sloppy and rough, their tongues tangling.

His other hand pulled her breasts from the tank top, massaging them and pinching her nipples, small moans leaving her mouth.

Then it traveled accross her stomach, getting under her shorts.

He seperated his lips from hers, smirking.

"No panties huh ?"

"I hate the pantie line in those sho- wow.."

He inserted a finger inside of her, taking her aback.

He rubbed her clit with his thumb slowly before getting frustrated, sucking his teeth.

"That won't do.." He mumbled before pulling out his hand, yanking the shorts off of her. "Much better.."

"Yoongi.." She called him, making him look up.

"Mh ?"

She chuckled, looking at him.

"Anybody ever told you how sexy you are ?"

The randomness of the question made him chuckle as he took off his shirt.

If she was a squirter, he didn't want to get his white t-shirt dirty.