Chaptor 1

A.N. PLEASE READ!!!!!!
hey guys sorry I haven't updated this in a long time. I got busy and just kinda forgot about it. Again I'm really sorry and I hope you enjoy!

Joanna's pov
I HATE PLAINS I yelled in the middle of the airport. My dad just laughed at me. Of course. We laugh at each other a lot. In my family you have to know how to laugh at yourself and how to take a joke...or you get "attacked" as we call it. Wait I forgot I have brown ombré hair that changes from lighter to darker and I have natural highlites in the summer. I'm considered to be on the short side and I have brown eyes that change when the sun hits them. (You kinks what I mean). I don't let people push me around. I stand up for myself,my family and my friends. I have lived in New York since I was 14 and now I am moving to Chicago to be worth my sister Leslie shay Mulvey. Even though she is older we are really close. She is like my best friend. We do as much as we can together but now I will be working with her! I will be a paramedic, firefighter and I will be on squad. Also I will be doing some police work with the intelligence unit. Enough about me and back to the real world.

6 hours later

"FREEDOMMMMMMM" I yelled and ran out of the plain. Yes I got weird looks, did I care, no, were people laughing, yes and I was happy to make there day interesting. My uncle voight was picking me and my dad up and then we were going to see shay! I have called Leslie that for the longest time, ever since I was a baby. I just can't wait to see her. My dad and voight were talking and I was posting stuff on social media the usual teen stuff and then I was lifted up and spun around. I turned around and it was SHAY!! We said hi and all that stuff and we went and dropped out bags off at the house and we went to the fire house.

Shay brought us in and I saw Dawson. I have known her for a long time too so we hugged and screamed and blah blah blah and shay took me and my dad to Bodens office. My dad, voight and Boden grew up together. Boden saw us and smiled. "There's my favorite firefighter and my favorite cops" we all hugged and Boden got everyone in the main room. "Everyone, this here is Joanna. She is the youngest person to work in both the police department and the fire department of the United States. She will be a paramedic, firefighter, and a part of squad 3. She is also a new addition to the intelligence unit along with her and shays father and my best friend joe. I expect her to be treated with respect. If you mess with her, she will mess with you. If you disrespect her she will say something right then and there, do I need to go any farther?" No sir's " circled the room and he told me I would be riding in the battalion Chiefs car on calls until I get my own car. And then it happened ...

My ex boyfriend flew in from New York and came busting into the station. My dad just laughed. I said what could you possibly need? And he said the usual "I want you back, I still love you, im sorry I cheated and then I said no. That was it for him he grabbed my arm and tried to pull me out the door and that's when I lost it. I flipped him over my shoulder and smacked him around a little bit, broke his nose nothing major. He was In shock because no one has ever said no to him. No one has ever refused him, and I was happy to be the first.

Dawson looked at him and said "nice work Joanna" as she went to patch up the damage I have done. I looked at shay and she started laughing and saying "that was the best thing I ever saw!!"

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

HEY GUYS AGAIN IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED AND I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR. COMMENT SOME I DEAS IF YOU HAVE ANY AND IF I USE IT YOU WILL GET CREDIT. LOVE YOU BOO'S

- Joanna