My brothers the fire fighters

Kelly Severide, Matt Casey, both fire fighters, both lieutenants, both are very good in different and multiple situations. What happens when they find out they are brothers and have two sisters, one being a paramedic at there fire house Leslie Shay and one moving to Chicago with there real father. Her name is Joanna. She is a big part of her fathers life. She is known by all of her fathers friends. Her mom recently died and she decided she wants to go to Chicago to be with her sister Leslie Shay Mulvey. Her dad decided it would be best so they pack up and move to Chicago. One thing that has been kept a secret from Joanna and her siblings is that they are siblings. The only ones who know about each other are Joanna and Leslie. What happens when Joanna and her father go see Leslie at work and Joanna is offers a job at fire house 51 as the youngest paramedic and firefighter in her family's history and she meets her two lieutenants and her father officer joe Mulvey, the newest member of the intelligence unit in the Chicago police department is introduced to them? Will he tell the secret he has been keeping? read and find out.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

This is one hundred percent my story. I am in no way trying to copy Chicago fire or Chicago pd. I am writing this completely for fun. Hope you enjoy!