46 ~ Twinkle the bad bitch

Faiza's Pov

My heart just shatter into million of pieces when I see Taehyung and Sana are kissing each other while Sana is on the top of Taehyung and kissing him hungrily. Taehyng's upper body is fully naked. My tears are rolling down and I gulp hard. I can't take this anymore.

I inhale deeply and knock on the door more loudly, they break the kiss and looks at me, Taehyung is looking at me with a pair of widen eyes then he  looks at Sana, then again he looks at me with confusion. He seems so clueless.

"Sorry to interrupt your personal space, Taehyung-ssi, but I would like to inform you that, Mr. Kim is calling you to attend a very important meeting and you have attend the meeting very soon." I say with a straight voice, my throat is becoming heavy and paining already because I am trying best not to cry here.

"N-noona, what are you—"

"Please, don't be late and sorry once again for disturbing you." I bowed to him and left the room without hearing any words from him.  My heart is aching badly to see them like that.

I hurriedly enter the bathroom and step inside a cubicle. I burst into tears. This is too much, first, he shouted at me, broke the mug which I gave him and now he is kissing another girl. I know he is mad at me but that doesn’t mean he will kiss another girl like that, seems like they were going to have sex. Oh no! Why is this happening to me? Was he cheating behind me all the time? No, he can't be, right? Or if he does, who am I to accuse him?

Reader's Prov

Two hours before the incident happened:

"Can you do it?" Twinkle asks the girl over the phone.

"Yes mam." Twinkle cuts the call and a smirk appears on her face.

"It's time to play with your little lover's heart, Tae, let's see how could you handle her this time." she says and begins to laugh like a psycho. All these days she was keeping eyes on both Taehyung and Faiza, she was waiting for an opportunity to create misunderstanding between them and finally she found one.

She knew that Sana has a crush on Taehyung but Taehyung never paid any attention to her and she wanted Taehyung only for her so, Twinkle took the opportunity.

Taehyung's is sitting on the bed, his head is dizzy and full of Faiza's thoughts, he is regretting now behaving badly with her, he shouldn’t do that to her, he should apologize to her but he is feeling too dizzy as if he is floating on the sky like a cloud, he doesn’t know that Sana drugged him to intimate with him.

Suddenly he hears a click sound and someone steps inside, it's Sana, dressing up like Faiza with a short hair wig, she is looking like Faiza now.

"Tae." she softly calls him and due to the heavy drugs and dizziness, Taehyung is out of mind and he starts to seeing Faiza in everyone.

"Noona, you come here?" his eyes lightens up with excitement, finally she comes here.

"Yes, I'm here." Sana says and moving towards him with a smirk plastered face.

"Please come here quickly, I'm sorry for what I did to you, I was so mad at you that I shouted at you badly and I'm a fucking stupid." he says while his eyes are tearing up, the drug is affecting him badly, Sana finally stands near him and the boy pulls her into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry, Noona, please forgive me, please, I promise I won’t do that again, I won't shout at you again, please forgive me." he begins to sob loudly like a kid while clutching her like his dear life.