Kade and Kaia

"I'm gonna fucking kill you

"I'm gonna fucking kill you." Luana screams throwing a murderous glance at Kian. He smiled nervously holding her hand.

We were now in the hospital while Luana was delivering her babies. Kian and I are in the room with her trying to calm her down. It wasn't going too well.

"It's gonna be okay Lou, you're doing great." I try to reassure her.

"It's not okay you bitch, you try ripping your pussy open for two babies Alora." She starts wailing. "My poor vagina is never going to be the same."

I give the nurses an apologetic smile after Lou's lewd rant.

"You're almost there Luana, one more big push." The midwife says.

I wasn't feeling any circulation in my hand now and I'm sure Kian wasn't either. I wasn't about to say anything or pull away my hand though. A few broken fingers were nothing compared to what Lou was going through right now.

A few seconds later we heard soft baby cries, I looked over to the midwife to see her holding up the baby trying to clean him off. I wasn't even sure which one that was. The midwife hands the baby to the nurse and they move to the side and begin cleaning him or her, not really sure which is which yet.

I look over to Kian and see him with tears flowing down his cheeks and he watches his baby being cleaned.

"Come on Luana, I need a few more good pushes to get your babygirl out." The midwife speaks up.

Screaming profanities Luana starts giving some big pushes and soon after we heard crying. I smile down at my best friend and she gave me a weak one back.

"I'm so proud of you, you're officially the strongest woman I know, and look at your two babies," I said pointing in the direction of where they were getting cleaned up.

Luana looks over and start smiling while tears starting streaming down her face. Kian kisses her hand then leans down to kiss her forehead.

"You did so well baby, look at our bundles of joy." Kian smiles warmly as the nurses came over to them with both babies.

"Would you like to hold them?" They both nodded and the nurses carefully places the babies in their hands, the color of the blanket indicating who was who. Kian held Kaia while Lou held Kade.

I felt as if I was intruding on their little family moment so I told them I'd be in the hallway with Ronan. They gave me a nod and a small smile.

"Hey, how's everything going?" Ronan face lights up as he sees me coming.

"The babies are here," I say sitting next to him. He smiled and nodded.

"Hey, what happened to your hand?" Ronan picks up my hand that Luana had been squeezing on for the last hour. It was red and I could feel a pulse beating inside.