Chapter 3: Hostages

Steve: Who's Malacoda?

Lars: He is the Nether King. He controls all of the nether creatures!

Steve: (Whispers to Alex) Hey, what's the Nether again?

Alex: It's a very hot place, with lots of lava and monsters and more lava. Think of it as a desert but the sun is super close to you. 

Leo: Focus, you two!

Lars: Anyways, The Nether King wants our amulet. It's stronger than the Command Block you have in your village, it can bring forth new mobs and make them stronger. We knew the risk of this power so we hid so the nether creatures wouldn't discover it. But the Nether creatures came and attacked our village! We were at least grateful that they didn't take the amulet! 

Steve: Don't worry, we'll help you all out. We'll make sure Malacoda pays for what he did to your village.

Lars: Thank you, Steve.

Eva: I want to help!

Lars: Eva!

Eva: Malacoda is going to pay for messing with my village!

Maria: But Eva, you're blind.

Eva: I don't care! I still can sense the surrounding of mobs!

Lars: You're not going and that's final!

Eva: But Dad, I'm 18! Don't I have a say in all this!?

Maria: Eva, we care about you. But these are trying times, and we can't have our daughter go to war.

Eva: *Sigh* Fine...

(In the Nether the place was blazing hot. Hot lava poured around everywhere.)

(A woman was being by the arms of Malacoda.)

Woman: You won't win, Malacoda!

Malacoda: I will, Karin. And there is nothing you and the other women can do about it. 

(The Zombie Pigman guards came and took her to her cell in the nether fortress.)

(Karin was taken to a cell with another inmate. She was a woman at the age of 20.)

Karin: Kristina, my niece's friend, is that you?

Kristina: Yes, they took me in a cell. Malacoda is cruel.

Karin: Then let's find a way to escape.

Kristina: How, the walls are made of netherite?

Karin: Help! My foot is swolen!

(A wither skeleton came and was confused as to what is going on. Karin then took his sword and stabbed the skeleton as it poofed. She then picked up the keys and used them to unlock the cell.)

Karin: Come on, let's go free other people.

(Karin took a stone sword from one of the wither skeletons and looked at the jail cell to see her husband and son.)