Chapter 6: Conversation

(Malacoda, the ghast king, arrived. With his massive army.)

Malacoda: People of Jungle Village. We know you have the amulet, bring it here or face our burnt wrath. 

Steve: Not so fast, Malacoda!

Malacoda: So you're the human that defeated Erebus in Spruce Village? Here's something interesting for you, I burnt that village to a crisp and killed everyone in it.

Elsa: Except you forgot to kill the captain.

Malacoda: Well you'll be dying soon, if you don't have the Amulet. (Looks at Steve) Isn't that right, my former King?

Steve's thought: Oh no! He knows!

Malacoda: Well, since no one here has the amulet, I might as well--

Steve: Wait! I have the amulet.

(Steve gives it to Malacoda.)

Lars: Steve, what are you doing?!

Steve: Trust me on this.

Malacoda: Normally, I don't usually leave a village spared but since your village is destroyed enough, I bid you all farewell.

(The nether creatures used the amulet and teleported away.)

Eva: Steve, why did you do that?

Steve: I have a plan, we're going to go into the nether and take down Malacoda. It's too dangerous to fight here with all these people. So giving them the amulet was the only choice, but don't worry Mr. and Mrs. Andersson, we'll get your amulet back.

Maria: Please do.

Alex: Steve, what did Malacoda mean when he called you former king.

Leo: That is very suspicous. Are you working for him?!

Steve: I'm serious when I tell you, I don't remember anything. 

Elsa: Let's head into the bunker. We'll discuss our plans there.

(While everyone was walking, Eva put her hand on Steve's shoulder.)

Eva: Are the others in the bunker?

Steve: Yeah, why? 

Eva: I know you're lying. I may not be able to see you lie, but I can feel your lies.

Steve: Okay, I'm lying, my name is not Steve. It's Herobrine, and I'm the king of the nether.

Eva: Ok, then.

Steve: Okay?

Eva: You're not like, Herobrine. Herobrine is awful, you're not from what Alex has told me about you. You seem like a great guy. So does she know?

Steve: No, only you do.

Eva: Let's head back to the bunker then.