Chapter 4: Destruction

(Karin and Kristina were shocked to see Karin's son, and husband jailed.)

Karin: Mikael, my husband. Anders, my son!

Mikael: Karin, I'm so happy you're okay!

Karin: Did they hurt you?

Mikael: No did they hurt you?

Karin: No, I'm glad! 

Kristina: Um...

(Then they saw the evil Malacoda make his entrance.)

Malacoda: I see my prisoners have decided to escape.

Karin: I'll never surrender to you, Malacoda!

Malacoda: Poor choice of words...

(Malacoda came closer to her.)

Mikael: No!

(Malacoda shot a fireball at Karin as she burned to death.)

Anders: MOM!

Malacoda: Your mother should've fallen in line. (looks at Kristina) What about you? Will you surrender to me, or meet the same fate as that woman. 

(Kristina saw Mikael and Anders. They were filled with despair towards their lost one.)

Kristina: I surrender...

Malacoda: Good. Guards lock her up and make sure she doesn't plan to escape.

(The zombie Pigman guards came and took Kristina back to her cell.)

Mikael: You'll pay for this, Malacoda. Mark my words! Someone will defeat you!

Malacoda: And who? The hero that defeated Erebus back in Spruce Village? Ha! I made sure there were no survivors in that village. And some were able to surrender to me. Pathetic women. 

Anders: Don't underestimate them!

Malacoda: I won't, I'll destroy every village till I get that amulet. My nether army is growing. There's no way two men, a women and some farm animals defeat me and my everlasting fleet.

(Steve, Alex, Leo, Elias and Alfred went back to the surface when Eva followed them.)

Eva: Good news! My parents changed their minds! I can come with you!

Steve: That's excellent! Welcome to Team Steve!

(At the bunker Lars and Maria were looking for their daughter.)

Lars: Have you seen Eva?

Maria: No? Have you?

Lars: You don't think she--

(Lars rushes to the safe where the amulet was stored and it was empty.)

(Lars screamed.)

(Team Steve continued their walk to Spruce Village. Alex feels something suspicious about Eva, then noticed something glowing in her pocket.)

Alex: What's that glowing in your pocket?

Eva: Um?

(Alex grabs what was in her pocket revealing to be the amulet as Steve and Leo were shocked.)

Alex: I knew it! Your parents didn't really change their mind. You ran away and stole their amulet.

Eva: I was borrowing it and planning to use it to defeat Malacoda.

Steve: But why?

Eva: Because I care about my village and the people I love. I'm not going to let my blindness ruin it. 

Leo: Well it's too late turn back. We have to hurry to Spruce Village and get rest there.

(The group headed to Spruce Village and Steve, Alex and Leo were shocked to see it destroyed.)

Steve: What happened?!

(Alex picked up a sign that said "Välkommen t--" which in English means "Welcome t--" however the rest of the words were covered in burnt marks.)

Alex: Malacoda happened. 

???: Halt who goes there? Leo?

(Elsa reveals herself.)

Leo: Elsa?! You're okay!

Elsa: Don't talk to me!

Leo: Are you still mad about before?

Elsa: Yes, because of you, not only did Erebus came to destroy my village but so did Malacoda.

Steve: You know about Malacoda?

Elsa: Yes, word spreads fast that he's sent his armies to destroy villages. 

Eva: It's amulet, he wants it.

Steve: We gotta make sure Malacoda doesn't get his tentacles on it. 

Elsa: Well don't look now. We got mobs.

Eva: No need, I'm blind. 

(The group faced off against the monsters. Afterwards they decide to rest up.)

Elsa: Men get their space, women get theirs. 

(Steve, Elias, Alfred and Leo went to the left side of the room. Alex, Eva and Elsa went to the right side of the room.) 

Steve: I hope things work out between you and Elsa.

Leo: I hope.