Training on Mt. Terror

Y/N POV:

Me and Ranma were walking home from Dr. Tofu. Ranma balancing on the fence.

Ranma: Whoa whoa oh, that was close!

He says after not only nearly falling of the fence but also dropping a glass bowl with a fish in it.

Y/N: Well that's what you get for doing something stupid.

Ranma: Shut up.

He then jumped of the fence and started walking with me.

Ranma: Bring it to Kasumi, he says. What's with Dr. Tofu? What's she supposed to do with anyway?

Y/N: I think it's sweet.

Ranma: Sweet while it may be, why do we have to bring it to her?

Y/N: You have seen how he act when they are on the Phone. He would kill the fish before it got to her.

As we turned the corner Ranma ran face first into Ryoga.

Both fell to the ground and apologized. It took a second to realize who each other were.

Ryoga: Ranma!

Ranma: Hey.

Ranma jumped over the wall into a park fallowed by Ryoga then me. 

Ranma: Hey Ryoga, You're a week late, man. It's OK though. I guess it's pretty early for you.

Ryoga: It means you had a week to live, Ranma. I'd be thanking my luck stars if I were you!

With that Ryoga Launched himself at Ranma throwing three punches. Each one was evaded. Ranma jumped on top of Ryoga kicking him into the fence.  

Ranma: Hey, I got a delivery here.

Ryoga: Oh, Excuse me. Maybe you'll be able to concentrate better once i get rid of it them.

Ryoga threw another flurry of punches at Ranma but was unable to hit him or the fish bowl. Ranma dogged behind Ryoga. Ryoga turned around and took a swing but Ranma ducked and gave Ryoga an upper cut sending him in to the air. That was when Akane rounded the corner.

Akane: Do you ever do anything but fight.

Ranma stopped Ryoga from falling in to the fountain by grabbing his nose nd Ryoga placing his feet on the rim of the fountain.

Akane: And Y/N why didn't you stop this.

Y/N: What they're boys  they are supposed to fight it's natural.

Ranma: What does that make you?

Y/N: I'm a cat.

I stuck my tongue at him.

Ryoga tried to punch Ranma but his fist was caught. they fought for a few seconds and that ended with Ranma holding Ryoga upside down with one hand.

Ranma: Gee, Akane, I bet you miss P-chan. Wanna see him?

Akane: Huh? Yes, of course. Do you know where he is?

Ranma: He's closer than you think.

Ranma dropped Ryoga that caught him with his foot.

Ranma: Scared you didn't I? 

Akane: Turn to the right.

Ranma: Huh?

Akane: Turn right.

Once Ranma did so he was shoved into the water shifting him into his girl for but leaving Ryoga dry.

Akane: You shouldn't bully the weak.

As they left I was laughing at Ranma.

Ranma: Yeah Yeah yak it up.