Ryoga & Akane: 2-Gether, 4-Ever

Sorry for being late I forgot to fine my next episode. Thank you for taking time to read this I really appreciate it.

POV: Y/N.

I had gone to the mountains to train and meditate. I couldn't stand it. How could he trust her more than me? We have known each other as far back as we can remember, and still he believed her.

I was practicing the Kachu Tenshin Amaguriken. When I heard the sound of fighting.

I run to see If someone is in need of aid only to see Ryoga standing over a bear victoriously.

Ryoga: Ha this will make a fine present for those two.

Y/N: For who?

Ryoga jumped by my sudden appearance.

Ryoga: Ah Y/N what are you doing here?

Y/N: Getting away from Ranma. You?

Ryoga started to blush.

Ryoga: Oh I'm just getting a gift for a friend heh heh. So anyway why are you staying a way from Ranma?

I look down. I didn't want to talk about it but I might feel better if i share my problems.

Y/N: Me and Ranma ran into a friend from when we were traveling. One thing led to another and Ranma said I lied to him. I got mad and...

I trailed off wondering if I should continue. As I paused Ryoga stood up with a determined look in his eyes.

Ryoga: Which way is Furinkan High.

Y/N: North.

Ryoga started to walk west. I picked him up and place him on my shoulders.

Y/N: Since you obviously don't know where you are or where you're going I will carry you.

Ryoga blushed even harder as you carried him.

Time skip

POV: Ryoga

Me and Y/N made back to the Tendo Dojo. My face was red because of Y/N carrying me but it looks like he didn't notice.

Y/N: Well, I think I am going to stay here.  What are you going to do?

Ryoga: I am gonna go say hi to Ranma.

Y/N: Ok, He should be heading to school right now maybe you can catch him. On second thought...

As he was finishing his thought he walk inside.

Time skip

POV: Ranma

Akane: Didn't I tell you they'd be gossiping about us?

Ranma: Eh, stick and stones and all that.

Hey, Ranma. Is all I hear before Daisuke jumps onto my back

Daisuke: Ain't you the lucky one.

Hiroshi: Way to go.

Ranma: You don't know what you're talking about! Don't blame me. If she's got a crush that's her fault.

Daisuke: I geuss so so what happened to Y/N?

Ranma: He said he needed to clear his head and left.

Ryoga: Ranma prepared to be crushed.

Ryoga try's to throw a stuffed bear. (he found a taxidermy place before he found Ranma)

Just think of the same fight but with some new dialogue.