|『 •☀︎ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ☀︎︎• 』 |

୨┈┈┈┈┈ ☀︎︎~ఌ~ ☀︎︎ ┈┈┈┈┈୧

...
[ Tʜʀᴇᴇ Wᴇᴇᴋs Aɢᴏ]
...

Shifting her gaze awkwardly between the two not so happy faces she's come to find herself staring at, Y/n silently dreads the dialogue to come.

After about a week of begging and sweet talking over the phone, Y/n's brother finally convinced her to take the man's spontaneously adopted hybrid off of his hands.

"We just don't get along." He'd said time and time again. "I don't understand why, but all we seem to do is butt heads."

Of course, not being one for major change or inconvenience in her life, Y/n declined the man's request time and time again.

She explained to him that the hybrid would most likely dislike her just as much as him seeing as the siblings are so similar.

But Jin simply kept insisting otherwise.

"I think it's cause I'm a guy." He would try and reason. "Maybe it's got something to do with all that alpha male nonsense?"

Y/n agreed that could be part of the problem but still refused until finally, Jin brought up the fact that the shelter he adopted the pup from was a kill shelter and if he took him back he most likely wouldn't survive another week in the place.

So here they are now, he and his illy fortune dog hybrid standing in the doorway of her apartment.

"Sis," her elder brother and long time inconvenience-inducing menace; Seokjin, smiles a half hearted grin from where he stands. "don't you look pretty?"

Flattery, while usually somewhat capable of getting the princely young man out of his day to day sticky situations, gets the brunette no where as of right now.

Y/n just scowls; looking over the man with a somewhat menacing stare as she slowly shifts her gaze over to the second party standing beside her troublesome brother.

Hoseok, a handsome yet solemn golden retriever hybrid stands silently beside his owner. Or should I say, ex-owner.

He looks to be zoned out, his big brown eyes casted downwards towards the floor stuck in some sort of far off trance as his mind no doubt fills with hundreds of self deprecating thoughts due to his current situation.

Sympathy fills Y/n's heart for a moment because as right now the hybrid looks so utterly saddened.

His fluffy blond hair hangs over his eyes and shifts every now and then as he moves his weight from one foot to the other, and his normally pointed shaggy ears flop lazily atop his head rather than stand erect.

He's upset, understandably so.

"Thanks for doing me this favor." Her brother speaks again, his own weight shifting forward as one of his arms outstretches and hands Y/n a tote bag filled with Hoseok's things. "I promise to make it up to you."

"That's not necessary." Y/n grumbles, eyes returning to her brother's tall figure as he smiles a nervous grin. "I'm doing this for his sake, not yours."