|『 •☀︎ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ☀︎︎• 』 |

୨┈┈┈┈┈ ☀︎︎~ఌ~ ☀︎︎ ┈┈┈┈┈୧

...
[ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Dᴀʏ ]
...

It's been three weeks and still no progress has been made between Y/n and Hoseok.

No matter how hard she tries to spend time with him to bond, he shuts her down without fail.

Their first night together after she settled him into the guest room, she made dinner for the two of them and suggested that they get to know one another while watching a movie and eating in one another's company.

He instead took his supper to his room and only came out once the rest of the night to be rid of his dishes.

He was kind enough to wash them, however, not to thank Y/n for the food nor bid her a goodnight.

After this, several more occasions similar to the first happened almost routinely. It became the normal for Hoseok to eat his meals and spend the rest of his time in his room.

No matter Y/n's attempts, many as there were, he simply wants no part of her.

This is proven to her yet again as she stands outside of the bedroom door he'd just slammed in her face after offering him a small gift; a nice blue button up shirt which she'd seen in a window at one of the shops she passes on her way home from work.

"I thought the color would look nice on you." She'd said, only to be met by a loud slam and nothing more.

He hates her....

She only wished she knew why...

...
[ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ]
...

Standing in my room I feel nothing but annoyance begin to bubble up inside of me.

Why can't she just leave me alone?

That's all I asked for, to be left alone.

I know she wants no part of me, I'm well aware of the fact she's probably looking for a new home to take me to, I know this all just as well that I knew Seokjin didn't want to be my owner the day after he adopted me.

That day, I swear I was the happiest I've ever been. Tail wagging, ears perked, the second I heard him say he wanted to adopt me rather than any of the others I just knew in my gut it would be an amazing day.

And it was. We went out and shopped together, he got me a a few toys to chew on, some treats, pretty decent kibble, even a collar.

Albeit the collar was tighter than I might I've liked but it was my very first collar so I didn't feel the need to complain. I was just happy to be owned again...

And then, things slowly became more and more clear to me.

Day by day this euphoric feeling I felt when being adopted only fled more and more. I saw his interest in me visibly diminish little by little as he realized he didn't actually want something as permanent as myself.

My reaction?

Well it was to shut down of course.