|『 •☀︎ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ☀︎︎• 』 |

୨┈┈┈┈┈ ☀︎︎~ఌ~ ☀︎︎ ┈┈┈┈┈୧

...
[ 𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉 ]
...

Sighing inwardly I find myself lingering in bed a bit longer than I usually do. Rather than getting started with my typical morning routine; shower, coffee, breakfast, ect; I lay beneath the covers staring up at the ceiling blankly.

Work has been hard on me lately.

The firm I work at is stacked with clients and while the money would be well worth the pain of all the extra work I'm being put through, I'm not a lawyer so I don't get but a sliver of the pay the others do.

You see, I'm an assistant to a lawyer.

Compared to my boss I get paid practically nothing; and while this is to be expected it doesn't help that others in my position are getting paid much better from their own employers.

Lawyers are known for their money hungry shark-like behavior, my boss couldn't possibly fit this description better.

He's the cold, uncaring, break others down to build yourself up sort of guy. But no one cares to humble him because he's good at what he does and everyone knows it.

Park Jimin is his name. He's handsome, wealthy, and wins practically ever case he's put on. His work is his life and unfortunately seeing as I am his assistant, it is mine as well.

I was up late last night working on the final touches of the paper work he asked me to fill out for his previous case.

As soon as I finished talking to Hoseok; or should I say Hoseok's door, I went to my room and began my work. It wasn't until two or three this morning I went to bed and now here I lie awake once more at eight.

I have to go back into the firm today and it's safe to say I'd much rather do anything but this. Sure, being here with a dog hybrid who wants nothing to do with me isn't the most chipper experience ever, but it's better than being bullied and tossed around by a man who pays me dirt.

But hey, tomorrow is my day off.

A small smile hangs on my lips at this thought.

'I can sleep in, watch television, take a nice long bubble bath...'

This is all just enough motivation to push me up and out of bed.

"One more day." I whisper to myself, siting up and pulling the covers off my legs. "One more day and then I'm free to do what I'd like."

Still smiling slightly, I pull my hair back and out of my face before gathering the things I need to shower and heading to the bathroom.

'Today will be a good day...it has to be.'

...
[ 𝐻𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉 ]
...

Groggily, I awake to the faint sound of the locks on the front door clicking followed by the sound of the door being pulled shut.

I shuffled beneath my blankets and glance over to the clock on my bed side table.

8:30