five

I'm living for coffee. The smell of it awakes my sleepy soul. You don't really like this drink but when I kissed you after sipping, you told me it was the best coffee you ever tasted.

I clearly remember how you wake me up with a cup of coffee in your hand. That's not the kind of morning that I expected. I held the cup as I held your hand. It was so warm that I thought my heart is a butter. I can feel your nervousness as I take my first sip so I complimented you.

I was all smiles until I finished the last drop. How can a bitter coffee taste so sweet?

It's bitter, I know. But it's the best. There's just this feeling that lingers on your throat as you drink it. It's like a tragic story you used to write but readers love.

There's something indifferent with writing pain in paper. You use your tears as your heart bleed the next page. You write your soul as you feel your life wrecking. Maybe that's also the reason why books are a masterpiece because you complete a story with your breaking pieces.

It's a work of art that can only be heard with the use of heart.

There are just words you couldn't fathom but there are words you encounter for the first time but felt like the best description to describe your life.

As your eyes type the words, I already see the ending. You are a great writer because you made me love reading. I love those stories that I can only see within your soul.

You are the great story a reader would want to read for a lifetime. I hope that one day, someone could read you more than how I treasure every words you say. Maybe someone who can memorize every apostrophes, marks and periods you make because I only happened to read you until your semicolon.