Chapter 1 - Epilogue

"Minato don't let me do the death reaper seal" ,said Hiruzen as he stopped Minato. "I am ready to join my wife in heaven, the village and your kids need you" ,said Hiruzen as he started weaving the hand signs, while a medic attended to Kushina's injuries that were caused by the masked man. A huge translucent wavy figure holding a blade in his mouth appeared.

"Who summons me" ,asked the Shingami. "It is I who summoned you" ,said Hiruzen. "What is your wish mortal" ,Shingami asked as Minato stepped forward. "I request you to seal the nine tails in my youngest son and daughter. The blond one is the youngest and his name is Menma, the girl's name is Naruko and the eldest is named Naruto." Shingami narrowed his eyes. "What about the eldest?" ,he asked.

"He has low quantities of chakra, and thus I request you to seal them in the other two, as it would result them in being strong shinobi's" ,Minato replied as pride was evident in his voice. Shingami just sighed as he heard the mortals words. He looked over and saw three babies, the female having red hair, while the other two having blond and orange hair. 

Shingami was surprised as he saw the expression of the orange haired kid. While the other two were crying, this one had a warm smile etched on his face, that not only sept warmth in the Shingami, but also made him remember of his favourite reaper, Ichigo Kurosaki, who had served under him for many many years, before he died happily of old age. For some odd reason, Shingami decided to look into the boy's soul as he was taken aback.

It was a duplicate copy of Ichigo. Same hollow and soul reaper powers were flowing through him, with a little chakra too, and that too at the same amount Ichigo had in his prime. At that moment, Shingami decided and made him a soul reaper as he called upon Ichigo's soul. A young Ichigo appeared in front of him, in his prime youth, surprised at where he was.

"My lord you called me" ,asked Ichigo. "Just look at that boys soul Ichigo" ,said Shingami as he eye pointed towards that boy. Ichigo looked over and was surprised by it. "It should not be possible" ,he said. "I guess something weird happened here. That boy is this mortal's eldest son, name is Naruto. I can't do anything as the powers flow through him, and separating him from it would result in his death, giving me only one option. I request you to be his Zangetsu and guide him as the boy's future is bright, but without proper guidance I fear he may lose control as he is an hollow too. He would live the life of a normal human, but would be undefeated in battle if you guide him" ,said Shingami.

"Don't worry my liege, I will train him to be the best" ,said Ichigo as the Shingami nodded and made Ichigo into a Zangetsu and sealed him within him, while making sure that the mortals weren't aware about it. He then sealed the beast into the other two as he turned to Minato, "I have done it, but I warn you do not take your eldest for granted as everyone is entitled to a normal childhood" ,said Shingami as Minato nodded.

He then took Hiruzen's soul and left, but having a last glance at Naruto with the thought ,' I expect him to accomplish great things under Ichigo's care. Only time will tell whether I have made a grave mistake or resulted in making a reaper more stronger than Ichigo that would be feared both in Mortal and Reaper world.'

------------ (Time skip 13 years) --------------

"You useless brat, how can you even attend the academy you failure" ,screamed Menma as he slapped Naruto. " That's right, how can you even be related to me, you are worthless and made me feel bad in front of Sasuke-kun" ,said Naruko as she created a rasengan and slammed it on his head. Naruto just clutched his head in pain as he heard the next few words that broke his heart. 

"You should just take a swan dive and hope to be born with more chakra in the next life" ,said Naruko as they both left a bleeding Naruto in the alley. He withered in pain as the words replayed in his mind. 'Am I really just a burden' ,thought Naruto as he got up and cleaned himself up. He then proceeded to go home. As he opened the door, he saw an angry Kushina waiting in the front. 

"Why did you paint the Hokage's face" ,she asked. "I did not do it, Menma and Naruko did" ,said Naruto as he was slapped by Kushina. "Shut up, they don't do things like these" ,she said. "But its tru..." ,Naruto tried saying as she was slapped hard once again. 

"Shut up and go to your room" ,said Kushina. Naruto went up to his 'room' aka attic. He just sat in a corner as he took out a kunai. He cried and cried out tears, feeling of being unwanted etched in his frail heart. He looked at the kunai in his hand as he brought it to his wrist, thinking of taking his life.

It was at the moment he touched the kunai to his skin, a bright white light was seen. Naruto closed his eyes to the brightness, as he slowly opened once he felt the light decrease. He saw a tall man in a black battle kimino in front of him, having a similar hair colour, with a bright smile on his face and a sleek back sword tied on his back.

"Hello Naruto!!! My name is Ichigo Kurosaki and I'm your Zangetsu" ,said the man.

"Nani!!!!"

-----------------------------------

Hey guys,

New book, too much trouble, new chapters, hope to see your votes and comments.

.........Troublesome.............

Thank you for reading

 ColdHeart1501 over and out