Chapter 4 - Moving on with a mother's blessing

( 8 Months later)

"Fire style - Majestic destroyer flame" , said Naruto as he performed a one handed seal, fire erupting from his mouth and burning down everything in the path forward. Naruto sat down, after looking over the extent of the damage he caused, not pleased with himself. 

'Weak' thought Naruto as he quickly made ten hand seals. "Fire Style - True Hydra technique" ,said Naruto as fire erupted from his mouth as it formed 2 dragons with three heads as it danced in the for a few moments before striking into the ground with a ferocious speed and decimating the entire greenery of the 1 mile of landscape that they had behind their house. Now pleased, he leaned behind into one of the three lone trees left standing in the area as he looked to the sky, seeing the faces of his mother, himself and Inari in three of the clouds.

'Kaa-san' ,thought Naruto happily, feeling a bit strange as never in his lifetime, he had thought that he would actually find the love of a mother. Strange, cause he now had two mothers, Tsunami and Arari, a father figure in form of Kaiza, grandfather in form of Tazuna and a little brother Inari.

It was true, that he could now proclaim himself as the son of Arari Nemuri. Turns out, Nemuri clan used to be one of the five top clans of Uzushiogakure, ranking third after Senju and Uzumaki. It was regarded as one of the best in Fuinjutsu and Fire jutsus. There was an old scroll that Arari had been saving after she had fled the destruction of Uzushiogakure, a scroll that allowed a person to change the DNA of a person using Fuinjutsu, allowing a person to blood adopted a child.

Arari had used the same on Naruto. Though it was a bit painful, as his whole blood underwent a change of DNA, it was a blessing in the end. Turns out, that Naruto actually had really constricted Chakra coils, due to both his Reaper powers and also the fact that in the womb a part of his chakra was transferred to his sibl-, no ex-siblings, thus him being born with low genin level chakra amounts while the other two gaining a boost in theirs.

It had taken Naruto a month and a half of serious training with his mother, after which he was finally able to open his Chakra coils and enable its use. Ichigo had warned Naruto in advance that all the chakra plus his other powers could take a toll on his body, thus making Arari train Naruto physically first to help his body handle the power. The fact that he was side by side training himself to use his hollow powers, made Naruto's already toned and developed body into a pure physical swimmer lean body, him gaining a few more inches of height as he grew from 5' 10'' to 5'12''.

But once the chakra coils were opened, Naruto knew no bounds to using jutsus as within the span of 6 months, he learnt every Justu that his mother taught him, perfecting and reducing their handsigns either to a single hand or to three or four. Arari was so overjoyed to see his success, that she along with Tsunami prepared a whole feast of his favourite dish of mushroom gratis in way too much content. Naruto also was training in fuinjutsu, but it proved to be a bit difficult than it seemed in the early stages, due to which Naruto spent nights just pondering over seals and scrolls, making Arari remember herself as she used to do the same thing whenever she would find free time.

But in the present, Naruto was actually concerned for his mother. She had been extremely weak for the past few days and was now on bed rest. Naruto knew that today might be her last day, but he wasn't ready to lose her. He did not have much in his life, and he did not want to lose her.

Wiping a lone tear, Naruto got up as he went inside the estate and made his way to his mother's room. He saw Arari resting on the bed in pure white clothes, with her face sideways towards the official clan symbol on a trapestry that was hung on the wall to her right. "Kaa-san may I come in" ,asked Naruto as Arari looked at him, her sickened face erupting in a smile.