Chapter 2 - Leaving Konoha

"Who are you and where am I" ,asked Naruto as he looked around and saw a long desert and a small cottage. "Well we are in your mindscape or mind. My name is Ichigo Kurosaki and I'm your Zangetsu or Soul slayer sword spirit" ,said Ichigo with a smirk. "Okay care to explain what is going on here" ,asked Naruto with a blank look on the face.

Ichigo just sighed. "Come on inside, lets get you aware of everything" ,he said as they went into the cottage. It was a small cozy one, like a wooden cabin with two rooms and a couch in the living room. Naruto sat down as Ichigo poured him some tea. Naruto drank it and actually found the flavour to be good. "Okay so basically you are a soul reaper and a hollow, and I'm your Zangetsu or Soul slayer sword spirit" ,said Ichigo as he went on a tangent to describe everything he knew about Soul reapers and Hollows. Once he finished there was a gap of silence between them.

Naruto actually took some time to process the whole information. "Okay so basically I'm a soul reaper and a hollow. Your my sword that lives inside of me. And there is this while soul society headed by the Shingami and you were the first hollow soul reaper to be in there and there are people who wish to disrupt the peace in the afterlife that you guys guard and Shingami gave me these powers. Am I on the right track" ,asked Naruto as Ichigo nodded. "Well I have many questions, but the most prominent one, Why me?" ,asked Naruto.

"It was because you are like me. I was the highest possessor of spiritual energy during my prime, and you had it when you were just born. Not only that, but also your a hollow like me, and the fact that you also look like me is the mere fact that you are not normal. Shingami saw your potential like he had once seen in me, and made me your Zangetsu to guide you. You literally are the first one to be born with powers like these, and a human with these powers would have been too unstable. In short, you are his representative on earth, the first living soul reaper to exist" ,said Ichigo as Naruto just sat there stunned.

"So this was the reason I had so low chakra" ,said Naruto as he started crying. Ichigo just let him as he patted his back. "I'm not weak after all" ,said Naruto in delight as he wiped his tears. "Nah bro, your not weak. From now on I'm training you and soon you would become like me, a soul reaper whose mere name would lead to stoppage of blood in people" ,said Ichigo. "Yes, but what are my powers?" ,asked Naruto.

"Well you have 7 forms" ,said Ichigo as stars appeared in Naruto's eyes as he said "So cool." "Ya I know I'm cool" ,said Ichigo as he shrugged his shoulders with pride. "I'm talking about myself" ,deadpanned Naruto as Ichigo anime fell. "No respect" ,cried Ichigo as Naruto giggled. "Okay talks aside, lets go out and look into the forms" ,he said as both went outside.

Ichigo joined his palms and hugged them close to his chest as he said, "Bankai." A bright light contained him as Ichigo got out, his battle kimino looking different and holding a sword in his hands.

"This is the first form, Bankai" ,said Ichigo.

"Cool" ,said Naruto as Ichigo brought his left palm to his face as he moved it left to right and a mask appeared on his face, covering half of it

"This is the second form, Bankai Hollow" ,said Ichigo in a deep voice.