We're here for the operation

Izuku woke up at 6 am in his home at Mustafu he was remembering his girlfriend who is suffering from a terminal illness. She'd been battling it for months and had been losing. Izuku went to visit her at the hospital only for her to get one last kiss as she flatlined on him. It was harsh for Izuku, he put her favorite bracelet on his nightstand and remembered the night he gave her it.  

"Just an anniversary." Izuku said to Momo that night.

A funeral for Momo was held a few days later Izuku showed up in his 1969 Ford Mustang.

"It's been a while. My condolences." A middle aged man with black long hair an old friend of Izuku asked "How are you holding up?"

"I keep asking, "Why her?"" Izuku told him

"There's no rhyme or reason to this life. It's days like today scattered among the rest."

"Are you sure"

"Don't blame yourself."

"What are you really doing here, Shouta?"

Just checkin' up on an old friend." Shouta said "Goodbye, Izuku."

Izuku was all alone now. Until the doorbell rang he answers the door.

"Izuku Wick?" The post master asked.

"Yes."

"Sign here, please." Izuku signs for his package which was in one of those traveling dog cages. "And the pen."

"Sorry." Izuku returned the pen.

"Here you go. Good night."

"Thanks."

Izuku went in and placed the cage on his table as he noticed a gift card with a Sakura on it. the card read:

Izuku, I'm sorry I can't be there for you.

But you still need something, someone to love. So start with this. Because the car doesn't count. I love you, Izuku. This illness has loomed over us for a long time and now that I have found my peace, find yours.

Until that day, your best friend, Momo.

Izuku was crying as he read it. He opened the cage.

"Hey. Hey." Izuku said as he pulled out the dog, he then noticed a collar. "Sakura. Of course."

Later Sakura got on Izuku's bed

"Hey." He said as he put some towel down as a makeshift dog bed. he sighed. "Come on."

He put his dog in the figurative bed by the side of his own as he then got in his own for a decent nights sleep.

The next morning Sakura licked her owners face.

"I'm up. I'm up." Izuku said as his alarm clock went off "I'm u-I'm up." Izuku went to get the paper as Sakura ran down to the lawn.

"Hey." Izuku then realized that she had to go. On the lawn "Oh. Right."

Back in the house Izuku, went to the kitchen to have breakfast. Sakura looked at him and whimpered.

"What?"

He then grabbed two bowls and filled them with Mighty Puffs.

"I'll grab you some kibble later."

They ate. And then decided to get some fresh air and headed out but first to get some gas. Izuku got out to pump the gas.

He saw a car which looked like it was driven by some punks they were talking about something, one of them paid for gas as one of them with hair one side red the other white, unbeknownst to Izuku It's his former employer Enji's son, Shoto who noticed the car

"Nice ride. Mustang, Boss 429. She a '70?"

"'69." Izuku corrects.

"Beautiful car."

"Thanks."

"How much?"

"Excuse me?"

"How much for the car?"

"She's not for sale." Izuku says as he gets in the car; Shoto comes to the window and starts petting Izuku's dog

"Oh, I love dogs." The teen said "Everything's got a price, bitch."

"Not this bitch."

"Who does this guy think he is!"

"You have a good day, sir." His handler said.

Izuku drove off and headed to an abandoned road and practiced drifting but stopped because he almost crashed. Later that evening Izuku put Sakura by his bed side like last night.

"Alright. Come on, then."

Sakura jumped up on the bed and they went to sleep. Until two hours later Sakura ran down stairs

You need to go?" Izuku asked Sakura

Three masked men were in the living room Izuku only counted two but a third one hit him in the back of the head with an aluminum baseball bat. They began to ravage the place

"Find the fucking car keys!"

All the noise made Sakura whimper as they ransacked the place.

"Shut that fucking dog up!"

The second one went and kicked her so hard she died from the injury.

"I found them" one of them said

The gang leader removed his mask revealing the guy he ran into at the gas station, Shoto.

"Sleep tight bitch." He said as he knocked the greenette out.

4 hours later Izuku regained consciousness and noticed his dog's corpse next to him. He sat down and was realizing he was alone again, he then went to the backyard to dig a grave for his late puppy. He then put the collar next to Momo's bracelet. He then cleaned the blood off the floor and had an urge to kill. This was personal cause he didn't want to be alone again.

'I should see if Hatsume has it.' Izuku thought as he went to the garage and noticed his Skyline was busted up. So he had to take the bus.