We pack demolition

In Japan there are many types of hotels, you have your regular hotels, love hotels, pod hotels, and themed hotels (much like random cafes). But one hotel is way different while being like a normal hotel. The Continental is a chain of hotels located all around the world that function as a neutral territory for members of the criminal underworld. They are frequented by many hitmen, Villains, Vigilantes and other high-end criminals.

1. The place is a sanctuary; no "business" can be conducted on the Hotel premises, including fighting and carrying out contracts on other assassins in the hotel; if someone breaks this rule, it will resulting in their revocation and execution. Although the rules are strict, they are not unjust.

2. Everyone on the premises must pay for their presence in order to qualify for a sanctuary; this is usually invoked by booking a room, but if a member merely desires to use the facilities before moving on the same day - say, for a private meeting - purchasing a drink at the bar will earn sanctuary until the day's end.

3. A blood oath, once sworn, must be carried out, or those who don't hold up their end of the deal will face the death penalty. Killing the holder of the blood oath is, of course, unacceptable, as well as running away.

4. Under the orders of the High Table, helping or assisting "excommunicado" members is prohibited with harsh punishments ranging from physical injuries to death.

5. While The High Table is the supreme authority in most cases, The Continental is an autonomous organization, and its various branch managers have complete authority over Continental business. In fact, some may even have a history of pushing back against The High Table.

6.The Continental's concierge can provide for almost any needs of their exclusive clientele. Some locations even board pets.

7. If an Adjudicator declares deconsecration on any branch of The Continental, Rule 1 is thrown out the window.

Hawks says as he gives a blonde woman a key to a room in the hotel. "Room 918. Do enjoy your stay."

"Thanks." She says as she then heads to find her room and sees Izuku Wick. "Good seeing you again, Izuku."

"Toga."

Himiko Toga is another deadly assassin unlike Izuku she's not as good as he is.

"I have you for two nights." Hawks let's Izuku know

"Depending on business,it may be more." Izuku adds.

"Of course, sir."

"So when did the old place get a facelift?"

"Around four years ago. But I assure you, sir, she really hasn't changed much."

"Same owner?"

"Same owner." Hawks hands Izuku a key. "Room 818. And, as always, it is a pleasure having you with us again, Mr. Wick."

"What are you doing, Izuku?" Momo says in the video

"Looking at you." Izuku responds in said video

"Come here."

As Izuku entered the club area which involves a hidden entrance. he went to talk to an old friend the manager of the Japan branch Toshinori Yagi better Known as All Might the #1 hero. He let Izuku keep a strain of his hair in case of excommunication.

"Hello, Toshinori." He says

"Izuku. Now, as I recall, weren't you the one tasked to dole out the beatings, not receive them?" He greets.

"Rusty, I guess."

"To what do I owe the pleasure?

"Shoto Todoroki."

"What about him?"

"I'd like to talk with him."

Toshinori eyed him and sipped his drink. "A talk, you say. I'm familiar with the parlance, Izuku. I want to ask you this. Have you returned to the fold?"

"Just visiting." Izuku merely responded

"Have you thought this through?" Toshinori asks. "I mean, chewed down to the bone? You got out once. You dip so much as a pinky back into this pond, you may well find something reaches out and drags you back into its depths."

"Where do I find him?" Izuku was curious

Toga was eavesdropping on Izuku.

"Hey. Wick's at The Continental."

"Welcome home, Izuku." Enji says

"We have a contact there who's willing to take him out for us." Ide confirms

"Yeah? How brazen. If they're willing to break the rules of the Continental, double the bounty."

Meanwhile back at the lounge in the Continental.

"You know the rules. No business can be conducted on these premises lest incurring heavy penalties. Have a drink and relax."

"For now. It's personal."

As Izuku walked to the bar area a girl recognized him, she had earphone jacks on her ears.

"Holy shit! Izuku!" The girl said.

"Hey, Jiro."

"My God! How long has it been? Three years?"

"Four and change."

"So tell me, how was life on the other side?"

"It was good, Jiro."

"Far better than I deserved."

"Hey, I'm sorry to hear about your..." She was bringing um Momo.

"Thanks." Izuku says.

"I've never seen you like this."

"Like what?"

"Vulnerable."

"I'm retired." He addresses

"Not if you're drinkin' here, you're not. Usual?" She asked.

"Please."

Jiro is a mixologist as she was making Izuku his usual.

"Compliments of the house."

"Thanks." Izuku says as he takes the drink.

Izuku enjoys his drink as tonight he hopes to get Shoto. Knowing he's gonna be hunting him down. He's unaware of the contract on his head that's open right now.